Chapter 9

"What do you mean different?" I asked Vic curiously. He just came to me after set, and we were just about to fool around again, but he seemed a little unsure. I was highly surprised that he didn't just scare the hell out of me after I came offstage, so when I tried to start up our normal activities and his demeanor seemed a bit different, I had to ask what the issue was. He told me he wanted to do something different. He didn't have anything in mind, he just wanted something different.

This took me highly by shock. Usually he's just desperate to get off because it's all new to him and he doesn't do anything during the day to handle it. I've told him he should, but he won't do it no matter how many times I encourage him to.

He shrugged before answering, "I don't know, Kell... I just don't know. I love this," He said assuringly, gesturing to me and him, "But I want a change. I don't care what it is, but just something different. Please?" He pleaded.

This was the first time he's ever asked me for anything without just coming and getting it himself. Usually he comes back here and demands that I give him what he wants. I like this a lot. A very sexy boy is begging me desperately for a sexual favor, but not just any sexy boy. My boyfriend. Vic. The man every girl wants, but only I have the pleasure of holding. Maybe I'll tell him that someday- if he decides to stick around that is.

"Oh well, it's fine. It's not a huge deal. Just forget that I asked." He said about to move away, but I dropped down on my knees in between his legs, staring up at him the whole way down. I know I took him by surprise just by the way his eyes got wide in excitement. I'm not sure how he feels about blowjobs, but I'm about to find out. He looked down at me with excited eyes, biting his bottom lip. Oh yeah, he wants it.

"Kellin, you seriously don't have to, babe. I didn't mean this.I just meant maybe a different location. I don't want to make you feel like you have to do this." He started, but I knew he wanted this. I could see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice. Besides, we fool around almost every night after service whenever we can. I highly doubt he'll back out of this now.

"Shhhhhh." I scolded and breathed hot breath against the crotch of his pants, teasing him. I undid his jeans quickly and pulled them and his boxers down so I could have better access. I started off with slow strokes up and down, so he could be fully hard. This is the first time I've done this, but I do know a little bit of what I'm doing. I could hear light moans coming from his mouth, encouraging me to keep going. I put my lips up to the tip and kissed it. Then I licked him from base to tip. He was shaking and gasping for breath and I could tell that he felt tortured by the pitch of the sounds. I know what'll really drive him crazy.

"You're so big." I said seductively and looked up at him biting my lip. He smirked at me. Awww this poor boy is in for a huge wake up call. This is gonna drive him insane.

I sucked on his tip as I swirled my tongue around it slowly. He was begging for it incoherently, but I know what he wants. I sucked on him until he was as far in as he could get. As soon as I got my mouth pretty much all the way on him, he forced me to take more. Oh this isn't so bad. I can totally handle this. I bobbed my head up and down his length. He sighed deeply and thrust into my mouth, but I held his hips steady.

I chuckled at his eagerness sending vibrations through his already pulsating member, making his body shake like crazy as I deep throated him.

"Oh god...." He moaned loudly. He moved his hand to the back of my neck. He made the sound indicating that he was close, so I stroked what I could of his length making him jerk his hips and gasp.

"Ugh...Kell!" He spilled into my mouth and I sucked it all down. It took me a few seconds to swallow, but I eventually did. He sighed in relief. I kissed his base, then stood back up. He had the most pleasured look on his face and it was the sexiest thing ever. He started doing his pants back up so I turned to walk away and back out into the sanctuary.