Chapter 20

( A/N I decided to listen to You and I while writing this. I am about to get sappy on you guys so...enjoy!)

Rylie's POV

I closed my eyes, trying to stop my tears from falling down on my face. I have tried to sleep for an hour now, but I just can't. I thought sleeping in Gemma's room would keep me from hurting so much from Harry's betrayal. Instead, it only makes me think about him even more.

Gemma opened the door and poked her head in. "Rylie?" she whispered, walking over to me. "Are you okay?"

"If I am being honest with you, no I am not," I whisper, sitting up. Now that I could think about how everything went, I am heartbroken Harry didn't even say anything to me until I was brought home by Liam.

"Listen, I know Harry had no right, but he does care for you Rylie. I see it everyday. He is so much better with you than without you. He is happier. He is a better Harry," Gemma told me.

I bit down on my lip and sniffled. "But he doesn't love me," I say finally. From Gemma's expression, I was right. Why would Harry love me? What is there to love?

"I can't tell you that. He has to," Gemma says finally. She then stood up and grabbed my hands. "But I do have something I can tell you," she adds.

I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep anyway, so I got up and followed Gemma into the living room. I planted myself in a stool and waited patiently. I needed this. I needed to get my mind off of Harry.

"All right, I don't know how to say it, so I am just going to say it," Gemma began, twiddling her thumbs. "I am pregnant."

If she hadn't looked so serious, I would have laughed. Gemma didn't seem like the type to get pregnant, but she was getting married soon. It does make sense.

"I am happy for you," I say, trying to keep the shock out of my voice. She smiles and hugs me.

"Thanks Ry. And if you need me to I will beat Harry up."

"I think Liam has already called that spot," I answer, laughing softly.

Gemma smiles, but her smile is soon replaced with a scowl. She is staring at someone behind me. I am sure I know who it is.

"Well, well, well. Look who woke up," Gemma mutters.

"You woke me up," Harry answers, seeming unfazed. "I see you woke someone else up as well. What are you planning Gemma?"

"Well...," she begins.

"Gemma?" I inquire, almost groaning.

"All right you caught me. I was getting you two together so you could work your shit out. So work it out," Gemma told us. She turned and disappeared into her room, shutting the door behind her.

"My sister is devious," Harry says, sitting down across from me. "I should have known she wasn't getting me up for no reason."

I sigh and rest my elbows on the table. I wasn't ready to talk about how much Harry had hurt me. We would have to eventually though, if we ever planned on staying together.

"So, shoot," I tell him, determined to get this over with as soon as possible. Maybe the quicker we get this over with, I will be able to get over it faster.

"Rylie I...," Harry began, but he didn't finish. He didn't have to, I knew where this was going. I did the exact same think to Hunter.

"I understand," I whisper, taking in a deep breath to stay composed.

Harry looks bewildered. "You...do?" he finally asked after a moment of silence.

"Yea, I will move out soon. I just need to get ahold of my grandmother," I answer, reaching for my phone in my pocket.