t w o

Jimin took off his long black coat, revealing his bedazzled jacket with a silver silk shirt underneath. He walked to where the stripper pole was and nodded and Yoongi to play the music. Yoongi looked down at his phone and pressed play; seconds after, Pony filled the room.

I'm just a bachelor
I'm looking for a partner
Someone who knows how to ride
Without even falling off

Jimin swayed his hips around, getting a feel for the music but still keeping his eyes down since he was too afraid to look at Yoongi. Jimin grasped the pole and body rolled against it. Without making it too obvious, he looked over at Yoongi and saw that he was biting his lip and his knuckles were white from grabbing the handle of the chair too hard.

Jimin bit his lip to hide the smile that was forming on his face. He relished the fact that he could make Yoongi vulnerable, maybe not with his singing, but with his dancing.

As the music continued and Jimin started getting more comfortable, he began to take off pieces of his clothing at a time, and every time he'd looked up to seductively look at Yoongi.

Since Jimin knew this song by heart, he timed everything perfectly so when the chorus of the song began, he only had his pants on. Jimin slowly walked over to Yoongi and opened his legs. Jimin rubbed his butt on Yoongi's crotch before turning around and sitting on his lap.

Jump on it, let's do it.
Ride it, my pony.
My saddle's waiting
Come and jump on it

With each beat, Jimin grinded on Yoongi, purposely creating friction between his ass and Yoongi's member. Jimin took Yoongi's hands and placed them on his chest. Yoongi took the opportunity to feel Jimin's toned body, his pectorals were perfectly defined. Yoongi moved his hands down Jimin's body, his fingers slowly moving up and down as he trailed them down Jimin's six pack.

Jimin put his arms on Yoongi's shoulders and moved closer to him. Yoongi took the chance to plant a small kiss on the crook of Jimin's neck and Jimin immediately froze.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I-I,"

Jimin cupped Yoongi's cheeks and kissed him in hopes that he'll stop talking. As their lips made contact, both of them felt something, a feeling neither of them could explain; the only thing they knew, was that all was right when it came down to the two of them.

Yoongi bit Jimin's bottom lip and Jimin opened his mouth slightly, giving Yoongi the entrance he desired. Since Jimin knew he wasn't going to win the battle of tongues, he continued to grind on Yoongi to the beat of the music, purposefully creating delicious friction between them which caused a moan to escape from Yoongi. Jimin smiled against Yoongi's lips but reality hit him, and he realized he shouldn't be doing this. He doesn't sleep with clients.

Yoongi was about to kiss Jimin again, but Jimin looked away causing Yoongi's lips to kiss his cheek instead. Jimin felt a small, yet intense pain in his chest for doing this to Yoongi but he's a virgin and whatever feelings he thinks he has for Yoongi is probably the alcohol talking. The stripper knew that the feelings he was feeling weren't real, it was probably the result of a toxic combination of lust and alcohol, so there wasn't a reason to act upon his feelings.

Jimin jumped back to reality when he felt Yoongi's breath on his neck. Jimin stood still, too afraid that if he would move it would ruin what they had going on.

He didn't understand why but he felt attracted to Yoongi, despite their past. When Jimin felt Yoongi dangerously close to his sweet spot, he wanted Yoongi to kiss him, but he didn't move or say a word. He felt and heard the rapper open his mouth but sadly, didn't do what Jimin was expecting.