t h r e e

Taehyung pulled up next to his friend, and Jimin looked up revealing the tears in his eyes. Tae quickly got out of the car and went to comfort his best friend. Tae wrapped his arms around Jimin and held him, not saying a word and just letting him cry everything out.

When Jimin had calmed down, Tae wiped his tears away and hugged him again.

"Oh Jiminie, I'm so sorry I made you do this. I should've sent Hoseok instead of you. Please forgive me." Jimin shook his head and tightened his embrace and began to cry harder.

"I almost slept with Yoongi," Jimin managed to choke out. Tae let Jimin go and looked at him.

"Are you serious?! One, what the fuck? Two, how in the fuck? Three, why in the fuck? Spill it Park Jimin."

Jimin let his last tears fall and then wiped them. He looked down and sat down. Tae followed his friends movements and sat alongside him. Jimin looked down at his lap and then looked up at his friend who was waiting for the juicy story that was to come.

"Okay, so after you called me, I went to the bar for some drinks to gather up enough courage to face him. After nine shots, I took a cab that brought me to his house, and his friend opened the door and told me he was in the main room. I went in, and then I found him playing piano and knowing me, I began to sing along. When he noticed me, he stopped and then got mad because he didn't know who I was but when I told him, we went to his room."

Tae let out a small shriek and hit Jimin's arm. Jimin rolled his eyes at the over exaggerated reaction but continued with the story.

"When we got to his room, he let me pick out a song and then I-"

"Wait he let you choose a song," Tae asked, incapable of paying attention to anything other than the part where Yoongi let his friend pick a song. Jimin nodded his head and bit his lip to hide the smile that was threatening to show.

"You're telling me that Min Yoongi, the asshole who turned you down, who treated you like shit while you were a trainee, treated you better than any other client you've had for the past three years."

Jimin looked down as he played with his fingers and nodded. He was surprised by Yoongi's actions too. At first glance, the act of letting him choose a song seems like nothing, but with the job he has, he gets treated like he's an item to have not like the human that he is.

The majority of Jimin's clientele usually picked the song and told him to dance, not caring whether Jimin was okay with it or not. So Yoongi's action of actually asking him for a preference meant a lot.

"Okay, okay. Go on, this is getting juicy," Tae said as he scooted closer to Jimin. Jimin rolled his eyes but smiled and continued.

"Well, he handed me his phone, and I picked the song that I learned how to strip to thanks to magic mike. When I started, he began to touch me and then he kissed me close to my sweet spot." Jimin stopped and showed Tae exactly where and Tae nodded.

"At that moment, things felt right, you know? So he apologized for kissing me because I froze but I froze because of the feeling I got from it. I was trying to process everything, and then I had a sudden urge to kiss him and so," Jimin paused and looked down at his fingers, "I kissed him."

Taehyung immediately stood up and raised his hands as if he were to praise a being up above.

"Jimin, you had your first kiss with Min fucking Yoongi," Taehyung screamed. Jimin smiled and nodded proudly.

"Jimin, this is huge. Min Yoongi was your first kiss and almost your first fuck? Talk about goals," Tae joked. Jimin hit his friend's shoulder trying his best not to hurt him but enough to get the message across.