Sex talk

I looked at the comments and y'all are wildin. The majority chose dirty talk while a few chose praises.

Buuuuut, I've decided to stick with the people in the middle.

Now this is where it will be difficult.

In one sex scene, people cannot go from praising to dirty talk. It's either praise throughout the whole thing, or dirty talk throughout the whole thing. Doing both would feel awkward in my opinion.

So, I feel like I will do both, but it will depend on the kind of mood I set beforehand, you know?

Like if a late night talk turns into a late night fuck, whatever they talk about will determine the talk they do.

I feel like that's the best I could do.

I read a comment that read something like "how can they go from 'you're beautiful' to 'that's right suck that dick'" (to the person who commented something like that, please correct me lmao)

It'll just feel awkward if I do both talks in one scene soooooooooo I'll fulfill all of your desires and do both but depending on the mood.

Is that good?

I'm working on a new chapter so I promise I'll get my shit together from now on. Besides, I need to finish this before I start school.

I really hope you guys enjoy what I have prepared for the future.

Thank you for sticking with me and I hope I don't disappoint you guys.

Jes 💕