f i f t e e n

Jimin walked out of the bathroom and almost immediately saw people turn to stare at him. He felt his cheeks heat up with embarrassment, so he looked down at his shoes and occasionally looked up to see if he was heading the correct way towards his friends.

The brunette paused for a moment and looked around to see if he could find his table, and when he did, he quickly looked down and rushed to it, sitting down without a word.

Jimin heard his friends giggle a little, but said nothing to him. Instead of trying to make chitchat, Jimin quickly got up and went towards the food, grabbing a plate and scanning the isles, trying to decide on what to get.

When his plate was full, the brunette made his way back to his table and began eating, not bothering to look up at his friends. He almost choked on his food when he felt something slowly travel up his leg.

With chow mein noddles hanging out of his mouth, Jimin looked at the hand on his thigh and followed it to see Yoongi causally eating while his non-dominant hand rested on the dancers thigh.

Jimin looked back at his food and started eating, using his unoccupied hand to remove Yoongi's hand from his thigh. The brunette mentally smiled at himself and began eating his food again, until he felt the same weight of the rapper's hand on his thigh, but this time, it was placed higher than before.

The dancer placed his fork down and grabbed his drink, looking over to where Yoongi was and purposely wrapped his lips around the straw like he would when he was blowing the rapper, then sipped on his drink nonchalantly.

The daegu man moved uncomfortably in his seat, removing his hand from Jimin's thighs, making the younger smile mentally. The dancer continued to eat his food when once again, Yoongi placed his hand on his thighs, this time dangerously close to his member.

The brunette instinctively wanted to press his thighs together but realized he didn't want Yoongi to know he was affected so he just pretended like it was nothing.

As the other members of the group were talking amongst each other, Jimin and Yoongi were in their own little world, a world where only the two of them existed.

The brunette felt the older mans hand get dangerously close to touching his member so he quickly grabbed his hand and threw it, making it collide against the chair.

"Fuck," Yoongi muttered making Jimin and the rest of the members laugh.

"What the hell happened," Namjoon said as he calmed down from laughing.

"Karma," Jimin stated before he ate a forkful of food.

Yoongi glared over at Jimin and then held his hand, hoping to ease the pain while massaging it.

The younger boy giggled while eating his food, making the older boy's blood boil. Yoongi harshly wriggled his hand until he heard something pop then smiled when the pain began to subside.

The Daegu man waited until Jimin was talking to Taehyung then decided to make his move.

"Yeah Tae, I think opening an actual strip club would be..."

Jimin stopped in mid-sentence when he felt the same weight of Yoongi's hand, but this time instead of being on his knee, high up his thigh or dangerously close to his dick, Yoongi's hand rested on his member while he continued eating.

A blush began to form on the Busan man's cheeks when he felt Yoongi start to slowly move his hand, palming Jimin.

"Jimin are you okay," Taehyung asked worriedly.

Jimin closed his eyes and suppressed his moans from escaping by biting his lower lip.

"Yeah, I'm-uh f-fine," the Busan boy stuttered.