f o u r

Warning: Sexual Content ahead.
Reader discretion is advised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin moved his arms onto Yoongi's hips and then let him go, holding out his hand for the rapper to take. Yoongi took his hand, and Jimin led them back to the bed, crawling onto the bed once they got closer.

Yoongi bit his lips as he moved closer to Jimin. He didn't understand, but something about Jimin made him crazy. The rapper has never slept with a virgin before, the only time he did was when he lost his virginity, but Jimin, Jimin is different.

The rapper unbuckled his belt and took it off, leaving him shirtless with jeans. Yoongi took one good look at how good Jimin looked, eagerly waiting for him, panting at the anticipation of what's to come.

"You're beautiful Jimin," Yoongi whispered. Jimin turned his head away from Yoongi's gaze and smiled.

"Thank you."

Jimin felt the bed move and realized Yoongi was crawling on top of him, leaving a trail of delicate kisses up his left leg, to his thigh, his stomach, up his chest and neck, to his lips.

While still kissing, Jimin undid Yoongi's pants, his tiny fingers fumbling with the zipper. Yoongi smiled on Jimin's lips at how cute the stripper was, but then he remembered this was just for one night.

The rapper shook his head and began to mimic Jimin's actions, reaching down and undoing Jimin's pants and leaving the top part open.

Jimin broke the kiss and looked down nervously, "I'm nervous." Yoongi lifted Jimin's head and planted the lightest kiss he could muster on his younger lips.

"I know you are baby, and it's okay. I'm going to make this as painless as I possibly can, I promise. If it hurts too much, let me know, and I'll stop, okay?" Jimin looked up to meet Yoongi's eyes and quickly looked away and nodded. Jimin felt a weird sensation in his stomach when he heard the word baby come out of Yoongi's lips but he dismissed it.

Yoongi stood up and took off his jeans, leaving himself only with boxers. Jimin drank him in, admiring the rapper's body from top to bottom. Jimin couldn't believe that he was losing his virginity to someone so hot, beautiful, and simply perfect.

"You like what you see," Yoongi smirked. Jimin looked at the rapper in his eyes and nodded slightly. "It's okay, I like what I see too."

Yoongi reached for the waistband of the strippers jeans and began to take them off. Jimin lifted up his body slightly, enough to allow Yoongi to finish pulling his pants completely off.

When Jimin was left with only his thong on, he panicked and covered himself up. A stripper, more specifically one who was known to acknowledge his good looks and flaunted them, was suddenly feeling very self-conscious about his body and whether or not he could do this. Yoongi frowned and moved Jimin's hands away from his body and put them above his head.

"You're beautiful Jimin, embrace it."

The sternness of Yoongi's voice made Jimin oblige, and he stopped caring about his appearance to Yoongi because he told him he was beautiful for the second time now. Jimin bit his lip but then was interrupted when Yoongi's lips smashed with his. Jimin let go of his lip and started to move in sync with Yoongi's lips.

After a while, Yoongi's hands trailed down Jimin's body to his thong and hooked his fingers on the strings of it. The rapper broke their kiss and looked into Jimin's eyes and asked him once more, "are you sure you want to do this?"