one shot

This has nothing to do with the plot of this story, only a small "one shot" smut to keep you feed while I try writing chapter 17.

Enjoy ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a big fight with Jimin, both of them leave the house and get drunk at different bars. They ask for beer, scotch, tequila, anything that would make their memory of their pitiful argument drown in their mind.

After plenty of alcohol, the bartenders call cabs for both the males and drop them off at home. When Jimin closes the cab door, he almost collapsed because of how drunk he is, but Yoongi catches him mid fall and pulls him back close to his chest. They look into each other's eyes, sparkling with lust and alcohol, then clash lips, savoring the flavor of alcohol in the others mouth. Yoongi breaks the kiss only to leave a trail of kisses down Jimin's neck, making the younger boy roll his eyes back on pleasure.

"Wait," Jimin moans which makes Yoongi stop.

"Lets go inside," the blonde boy says between breaths and the older agrees.

Jimin fumbles with the keys before opening the door and getting inside. When Yoongi was inside, he pushed the younger boy against the door and clashing their lips once more. Jimin moans into the kiss and wraps his arms around Yoongi's waist, letting his hands travel up with the older boy's shirt. They break the kiss only to take off their shirts then clashed their lips once more.

"Bedroom," Jimin moaned between kisses but Yoongi shook his head. The older backed away from the younger enough to flip him around so his chest was pressed against the door.

"I want you so much Jimin," Yoongi whispered into the younger boy's ear, pressing their bodies together.

"I want you too baby," the younger giggled as the older boy trailed kisses down his back.

The pastel blue haired male gently grabbed Jimin's jeans and dragged them down his body. Once his ass was revealed, Yoongi took off his jeans but before he could do anything else, Jimin flipped around and dropped to his knees.

The blue haired boy looked down as the blonde boy took his dick in his hands, never taking his eyes off of his, and slowly began to lick the lip. Jimin licked around then opened his mouth slightly and began sucking the tip. Yoongi growing impatient, grabbed Jimin's head, holding it in place and began fucking his mouth.

The blonde boy looked up and met Yoongi's eyes once more, making the older boy's knees grow weak at the sight. Before he could cum inside his mouth, Yoongi grabbed Jimin's arm and made him stand up, turning him around.

"Daddy please," Jimin whined while impatiently moving his hips.

"Easy baby boy," Yoongi slurred before aligning himself at Jimin's entrance and began pushing himself inside.

The younger boy moaned in satisfaction, moving his arms behind him, finding Yoongi's arm and pulling him closer, so he could go in deeper.

"Fuck," Jimin whimpered once Yoongi hit his prostate.

The older boy began to move, thrusting in and out of the younger boy, leaving him gasping against the wall.

"Harder," Jimin whispered and the older boy quickly obliged. He grabbed Jimin's hair, pulling on it gently so he could lift his body of the wall, then wrapped his arms around the younger boy's arms. Jimin arched his back and soon enough, Yoongi started to plow inside of the younger boy, making him scream.

While still inside Jimin, Yoongi began to walk back while Jimin followed.

"To the room," the blue haired boy whispered and the blonde boy began to walk in the direction of their bedroom as Yoongi fucked him from behind.

When they reached their bed, Yoongi pulled out to push Jimin onto the bed, then climbed on top and eased himself inside. With his at the side of Jimin's, Yoongi slowly moved his hips while the younger boy laid down on the bed.

Jimin moaned into the bed sheets, biting them.

"Baby you feel so good," Yoongi groans, spreading Jimin's ass to see his dick slowly go inside.

The blue haired male started off slow then quickened his pace, causing the bed to hit the wall to the pace of his thrusts.

Jimin's thighs began to tense up, letting Yoongi know he was close, so he pulled out and laid down while holding the blonde boy's hand and leading him to climb on top. The younger placed his legs at Yoongi's sides while grabbing the older boy's dick and lining it up with his entrance.

Once the tip was in, Yoongi interlocked his hands with Jimin's as well as their eyes. Both of their eyes were glossy, maybe from the alcohol, the crying, but the love they had for each other was apparent in their eyes.

The blonde boy leaned down to kiss the blue haired boy as he quickened his thrusts. Jimin moaned as they kissed until he pulled away and got back on his knees, moving up and down Yoongi's length to how he needed.

The older boy sat up, grabbed the younger boy's ass then changed positions so that the blonde boy was on his back with his legs around the older boy's waist while Yoongi was in the middle.

Yoongi's pace quickened, his groans got louder, as Jimin got closer and closer to his climax. The feeling was unbearably close that he began to pump himself and the older boy continued to thrust inside him.

Yoongi stopped moving but Jimin still kept touching himself. The older boy thrusted deeply inside the younger once, hitting his prostate. He slowly pulled out and then thrusted deeply again, and that became the blonde boy's undoing. Cum squirted out of Jimin's slit, onto his abdomen. Yoongi still wasn't done so he quickly thrusted into Jimin and quickly found his release inside the younger blonde boy.

Yoongi pulled out and his cum soon followed. He laid beside Jimin and looked into his eyes.

"I love you baby," Yoongi whispered.

Jimin smiled then let out a small yawn.

"I love you too baby," he replied sleepy.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi said, giving continuous kisses to his boyfriend.

"It's okay," Jimin giggled, "the make up sex is always great after a fight."