e l e v e n

All seven boys made their way out of Yoongi's private jet and headed towards the entrance of the airport with their luggage in hand. When Jungkook opened the door, they were all bombarded with flashing cameras.

"Yoongi," Jimin desperately called as he was being blinded by the flashes of the cameras. Jimin used his pink hair in hopes of covering the cameras in his face but it was no use.

The dancer closed his eyes and hoped he wouldn't trip over nothing but he opened them once he didn't see the flashes from behind his eyelids. Instead of seeing people bombarding them with cameras, he saw the back of Yoongi's head so he was taking all the spotlight away from Jimin.

This little act of kindness was enough to make Jimin smile and hold onto the rappers hand without thinking of the consequences his actions might bring in the future. A small smile forms on Yoongi's face as he walks hand in hand with Jimin.

Jungkook walks in front of all of them and pushes the paparazzi away from the boys and they walk through glass doors to find a medium sized group of screaming fans. Jimin smiled at the fact that there were pictures of him and his songs, along with pictures of Hoseok and Taehyung and their own songs. Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin all had their own screaming fans, more than Jimin and his friends, but it was because they were more well known.

All six stood in front of their fans while they screamed their names and took pictures of them, while Jungkook stood at the sideline. Yoongi looked over at him and saw the fake smile on the younger boys face and went towards him. The rapper smiled at his bodyguard and grabbed his arm and dragged him to where the other five were standing.

Jimin smiled as he saw both Yoongi and Jungkook go in front of them, making them the center of attention.

"Hey guys," Yoongi yelled making all the fans scream louder. Yoongi politely smiled and waited for all of them to calm down.

When there was minimal noise, Yoongi proceeded to talk again.

"I want to introduce you to a new friend of ours. His name is Jeon Jungkook and you'll see a lot more of him from now on," Yoongi said loud enough for everyone to hear.

The rapper let go of Jungkook's shoulders and left him in a limelight as the fans started screaming his name. Yoongi went back to his place between Namjoon and Taehyung as they all watched Jungkook receive praise. Jimin looked over at Yoongi and smiled fondly at him, which Yoongi unfortunately didn't see.

When people started screaming all of their names including Jungkook's now, they decided to join the young security guard in front of the fans. The group posed for a couple of minutes before they started walking out of the airport.

Almost immediately, the same group of fans started to follow them, screaming out their names and different things at them.

"Min Yoongi I love you!"

"Let me park on you Jimin!"

"Namjoon, your intelligence is hot."

"When will you release your mixtape Hobi?"

"Jin, I don't think Namjoon could love you as much as I do."

"Taehyung, you're so beautiful. Hobi is so lucky."

"Jungkook, you're as much of a visual as the rest of them."