n i n e

Min Yoongi
You are cordially invited to the 2017 Billboard Music Awards. You and six of your friends have an all paid expense trip to Las Vegas, Nevada to attend.
Please let us know your answer before May 4th, 2017.
See you soon,
Billboard

"Yoongi, you have to go," Namjoon exclaimed as he held the Billboard invitation in his hands.

Yoongi scoffed and walked away from Namjoon. The rapper shook his head to try to look like he thought the invitation wasn't a big deal, but on the inside, he was jumping for joy.

"Min Yoongi, please tell me you're going to go. You can't let the invitations to the Billboards just pass like it's nothing. This invitation is a big deal!"

Yoongi bit his lip to try to keep himself from smiling and finally turned around to answer his friend's question.

"Namjoon, I'm not sure I will be comfortable. I barely speak English, and you think I'll be able to communicate with people at the Billboards? What if I make a fool of myself? What if people judge me? What if I'm not good enough for Westerners? I would love to go, but I'm scared."

Namjoon glared at Yoongi and walked over to the rapper and held his shoulders.

"I can speak English. Plus you have six other people to invite besides you. You can easily find translators and fill those places up."

Yoongi ran his hands through his mint green hair and sighed. Yoongi knew he had to be smart about the people he took, but he could just take Namjoon to be his translator and then have five spots for friends?

Yoongi rarely had friends, he was an introvert, and he liked being inside. Before people would always invite Yoongi to parties, and he would attend, but he didn't feel comfortable. Soon enough, Yoongi stopped going, and so people stopped asking him. One thing led to another, and now his only friends are Namjoon and Jin, possibly even Jimin.

Yoongi widened his eyes at the realization that he could take Jimin with him and swoon him so that he could agree to their arrangement.

"What if I invite Jimin," Yoongi asked Namjoon quietly.

"What?"

Yoongi looked up and cleared his throat to speak louder. "What if I invite Jimin?"

Namjoon laughed causing the rapper to glare at his friend.

"I don't see what's funny," Yoongi spat. Immediately, Namjoon stopped laughing and approached his friend.

"It's funny because you want to invite a stripper to Vegas. Do you want him to give you a private show in the City of Sin or what? Seriously Yoongi, I don't understand why you're so caught up with that guy anyway. You have so many others lined up for you, and you focus on someone who belongs to all of his clients."

Namjoon's words made Yoongi's blood boil. It didn't matter if he didn't know Jimin that well but he was aware that Jimin wasn't the kind of person to give his body to someone just for the sake of it. Namjoon was right about the private show he wanted Jimin to do for him, but everything else was a lie.

"Look Namjoon, if you don't like Jimin just say so. I know you're trying to protect me, but I don't need it right now. Besides, the invitation says 'friends,' and Jimin has become a friend now."

"Yeah, a friend who you fuck."

Yoongi closed his hands to make a fist and closed them so tight that his nailed dug deep into his skin. The rapper took a deep breath to calm himself down before walking away.