s e v e n

"Jimin?"

"Jimin."

"Hey, earth to Jimin," Hoseok screamed, shaking Jimin back to reality.

"What," Jimin said regaining his sense of reality.

"You spaced out throughout the whole ride. What happened to you," Taehyung asked. He looked down at Jimin's phone and saw that it was opened to messages with Yoongi.

"Oh my god you're texting Yoongi," Taehyung exclaimed, "what did he say?" Taehyung grabbed Jimin's phone out of his hand and read the recently received text.

Taehyung smiled and showed Hoseok Jimin's phone.

"Looks like your Suga Daddy wants to talk to you about a proposition. What do you think it will be babe," Taehyung asked Hoseok smiling. Hoseok returned the smile to his boyfriend but smirked when he faced Jimin.

"I don't know, probably to talk about how much he loved having sex with you and so he wants to keep doing it until one of them falls in love with the other. One of you guys will confess your love, but the confession creates a strain between the two parties causing them to split which makes them realize how much they need each other. In the end, the fuck buddies turn into an actual relationship, and they all lived happily ever after. Seriously everyone is writing about this plot line in fan fictions," Hoseok bluntly started.

Both Jimin and Taehyung looked at Hoseok with a baffled expression plastered on their faces. "You read fan fictions," the friends said in unison. Hoseok's cheeks turned slightly pink as he shook his head.

"No, but I follow people who do. Anyways, Jimin, do you what you want. You know even if you get hurt Taehyung and I will be there for you."

Jimin smiled but shook his head at the same time. "Guys, I don't like him. We're not going to have a relationship anyways, so I think this is just something insignificant. Let's not worry about it okay?"

Jimin noticed that the car wasn't moving anymore and suddenly became aware of his surroundings. They were now in the parking lot of their small recording studio they use from time to time.

Jimin looked down at his phone and noticed he still had Yoongi's text opened and stared at the blinking cursor. Jimin took a deep breath before replying to Yoongi and then getting out of the car.

"Jimin hold up," both Taehyung and Hoseok said as they quickly got out of the car and caught up with Jimin. The smaller of the group stopped in his tracks when his phone vibrated.

Jimin held his breath as he opened his phone and the message it contained.

What may your proposition be? Are you willing to meet later to talk about it?

If I tell you what my proposition is now, I will ruin the surprise. However, yes. Would you like to go for lunch later? We can talk about it then.

Jimin had a huge grin on his face as he read Yoongi's text. First, Yoongi wanted to talk to him on the phone, and now he wants to meet.

"Babe, it looks like Jimin can't be saved from this," Hoseok told Taehyung as they looked at Jimin's face. Jimin came back to reality when he heard his friends talking about him and continued to walk to their studio.

Jimin opened the door and immediately went to the bathroom and locked himself in a bathroom stall to escape the clutches of his friends. Jimin looked down at Yoongi's text and replied back.

If you wanted to go on a date, all you had to do was just ask Yoongi.

Jimin bit his lip as he waited for Yoongi's text. He was so eager to reply that he kept reading the texts they sent to each other earlier until his phone vibrated and showed him the new message Yoongi sent.