f o u r t e e n

As much as the boys wanted to admire at the beautiful scenery that was the Las Vegas Strip, it was impossible to be near the car windows without feeling the intense heat of the sun.

All seven boys looked around in awe of the magnificent casinos they were surrounded by. Of course, they saw them in full glory last night when they entered their hotel room, but it was different in the sunlight.

During the day, it seemed like a casual every day city with casinos and an extremely hot temperatures. At night however, it seemed to fit its nickname of Sin City and that's what some of them experienced yesterday.

The bubblegum turned brunette haired boy sighed as he saw the casinos that surrounded them. What saddened him the most was that this wasn't a sight seeing trip. They rarely had time to go explore the variety of shows and concerts Las Vegas had to offer.

The car made a sudden stop capturing the attention of the seven and they realized they were at their destination, the T-Mobile Arena where the BBMA's will be held tomorrow.

Their driver quickly got out of the car, letting all of them get out, before another car stopped in front of them, revealing their management team. All of them got together before walking up to the front doors of the arena, seeing the crowd of people that were waiting for them along with the dozens of lights and cameras.

"Don't forget to smile," Namjoon told all of them before he opened the door, grabbing every camera man's attention.

The flashes of the cameras were blinding, just as they were when they arrived at their airport. Multiple voices called their names as the cameramen formed a circle around them, trying to get each possible angle they could.

Jimin instinctively went behind Yoongi and lowered his head a little so not much of his face could be seen, but his action gained the attention of the cameramen.

"Hey, you, uh Jimin, look over here."

"Don't hide behind him, look over here and smile for us."

"We just want to take a picture, come on Jimin."

Yoongi quickly looked behind him and saw Jimin close to crying.

"Hey, baby, it's going to be okay, you're going to be fine. I promise," Yoongi managed to whisper. The brunette wiped the tears away quickly and stood right next to the rapper and smiled at the camera, or at least tried.

Once the cameramen felt like they had enough pictures, most began making their way outside to their cars while others stayed behind.

Almost immediately, the cameramen ran towards the door and in walk in a group of people dressed in khaki shorts and a black shirt with Billboard's colorful logo imprinted on the left side of their chest.

The boys watched as these people grouped up and began talking with one another, making their loud voices echo throughout the empty space that was the arena.

Before any one paid attention to the boys again, Namjoon quickly grabbed Yoongi's arm and pulled him back, away from the rest of the group.

"Namjoon, what the hell are you doing," Yoongi muttered as he removed Namjoon's hand away from his arm.

"Yoongi, when are you going to drop your little act," Namjoon spat as he looked around and watched if anyone was coming.

Yoongi shook his head and had a confused look on his face.

"I don't know what you're talking about Joon, what act are you talking about," Yoongi whispered.

"You're playing Jimin and you need to stop. The poor boy is falling for you, hard, and I know you deadass don't feel the same way about him."