t h i r t e e n

Jimin's eyes fluttered open, only to be meet with the brightness of the Las Vegas sun beaming through the curtains. He tried to move his hands up to his eyes to block the sunlight but was meet with the warm embrace of pale arms wrapping around his body.

The younger man smiled as he wriggled around until he was facing the mint haired man that was peacefully sleeping in front of him.

The bubblegum haired boy smiled as he took all the small details from the man's face, never getting tired of admiring it. The way his lips were slightly parted, allowing small quiet snores to come out with each breath. They way his mint green hair fell to the slide of his forehead, exposing it, making him look ten times more attractive.

"You're so beautiful hyung," Jimin whispered as he carefully broke his arm out of the elders embrace and caressed his face ever so gently.

"I think I'm already in lo-"

"Jimin, what the hell do you think you're doing," Jungkook said as he came out of the bathroom with only a white towel wrapped around his waist.

Jimin scoffed as he swallowed the words he was going to say, and slowly sat up, letting Yoongi's arms fall gently onto the bed.

"What do you mean what am I doing, I was sleeping? I didn't know that was a crime," Jimin said as he stretched his arms out and yawned because he was still tired.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"What part of you and Yoongi aren't supposed to sleep in the same room didn't you guys understand? Jin literally roomed with Yoongi and yet here you guys are, naked in your bed," Jungkook retorted as he walked towards his luggage. Jimin laughed as he moved to the edge of the bed and stood up.

The stripper immediately sat back down on the bed when he felt excruciating pain coming from his behind as he stood up. He smiled to hide the pain he was in so that Jungkook wouldn't notice.

"Is there something wrong hyung," jungkook asked as he put on his boxers underneath the towel and then stood up, letting it fall to the ground as his briefs now hugged his hips.

Jimin bit down on his lip so he could focus on something other than the pain that was starting to subside.

"No, nothing's wrong Jungkook, you can go ahead and proceed with what you were doing," Jimin said sweetly as he slowly dragged his body back to the spot he was earlier.

The fake smile on the bubblegum haired boys face was noticeable enough to make Jungkook walk towards him and place his hands on both sides of him. The younger boy leaned down to face the older yet smaller framed one and smiled as their faces were inches away from each other.

"Are you sure you're okay hyung," the younger boy said hovering over Jimin. Jungkook tilted his head teasingly as he watched Jimin's reaction to their close proximity.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. I just want to lay down a little longer," Jimin said nervously as he moved to his original position on the bed.

Jungkook stood up straight and smirked before shaking his head and walking back to his bed. Jimin bit his lip nervously as he watched the younger boy slowly get ready. He watched the younger boys every move, anticipating when he would be finished so he could move.

"Hyung, do you like what you see," Jungkook smirked before he put on his shirt.

Jimin quickly looked away not wanting to cause Jungkook to think that he was into him, especially because Yoongi was still sleeping right beside him, and looked everywhere else in the room.

The bubblegum haired boy froze when he felt an arm wrap around his waist and pull him closer but he smiled once he realized it was Yoongi, who was still sound asleep.