t w e l v e

"Be sure to have enough money to pay the girls," Taehyung said with a smile on his face. The group rolled their eyes and ignored Tae's comment as they got out of the car and walked towards the entrance of the building that was lit up by neon purple lights.

As they got closer, the music from the inside got louder. When the boys reached the door, they were stopped by a security guard who asked them for their ID's. The boys showed their ID's to the security guard and since they were from a foreign country, they had to pay a little extra for their entry.

Once inside, the lights started to dim as they got further and further into the club until the reached the main room where there were tables, some with strip poles and some without, and a bar on the far left corner.

Trey Songz's captivating voice filled the room as the group walked around until they found seats close to the main stage. Just as they sat down, the music stopped and the sound of the microphone being picked up was heard. Moments later, a rather good looking man stepped on stage and smiled at the crowd.

"How's it going everyone," the man asked as he was looking at each individual person in the crowd. The crowd all cheered in unison making the man on the stage smile and put one hand in the air.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Candy!"

The crowd all stood up, cheering and whistling as the lights dimmed and the only source of light was the spotlight that was pointing towards the stage. Jimin shifted uncomfortably in his seat when he realized he's about to witness a girl strip for them. He could take points on what to do for his own dancing, but what made Jimin uncomfortable was the fact that Yoongi was watching too. The dancer didn't want Yoongi to watch anyone if it wasn't him.

Jimin was brought back to reality when the crowd cheered louder and a woman with curly black hair appeared in her tight school girl outfit that complemented every curve of her body.

The speakers popped before Beyonce's Partition began playing. The beat and snaps of the song filled the crowds ears as the stripper walked to the beat of the music until she reached the pole.

Driver roll up the partition please
I don't need you seeing Yoncé on her knees

She followed Beyoncé's singing and fell on her knees and bending back her body so her knees were bent and her back was resting on the floor.

The female stripper moved her legs so that they weren't bent anymore and opened them completely, demonstrating to the crowd just how flexible she was.

Jimin rolled his eyes when he heard the crowd gasp because he could do that too, and it's even more fascinating because he's a guy.

Candy took her finger and pressed it on her lips, purposefully dragging it down her chin and throat until she got between the unbuttoned part of her school uniform. The crowd watched mesmerized as she placed her finger in her mouth to mimic the next part of the song.

Oh he's so horny, yeah he want to fuck
He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse
He Monica Lewinski'd all on my gown

Once again, Candy followed what Beyoncé said in the song and ripped her fake school uniform, popping every single button off. Jimin took notes of the crowds reaction to her doing that and nodded his head in agreement, imagining himself doing that for his clients instead of actually unbuttoning the shirt.

Jimin looked around the club and saw everyone's gaze fixed upon the dancer. Everyone's focus was on Candy but the two pairs of eyes he was mostly jealous of were Min Yoongi's.