t e n

Warning: Explicit Content Ahead

~~~~~~~~

Yoongi crawled onto the bed, approaching an eager Jimin who was biting his plump bottom lip in anticipation. The mint haired man placed his hands at Jimin's sides and then lowered his upper body to give the man a kiss. Just as Yoongi was about to break the contact, Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck, pulling him closer.

Jimin's actions made a groan escape Yoongi, the resonance of it traveled throughout Jimin's body and made its way down to his member.

Yoongi climbed on top of Jimin, his legs on either side of the younger's body and their members practically rubbing against each other. The rappers arms gave out, so he used his elbows to sustain himself on top of Jimin.

"Take your shirt off," Jimin whispered onto Yoongi's lips as he parted away from the kiss. The rapper nodded and sat on top of Jimin, slowly taking off his shirt revealing the defined body his clothing hid from the rest of the world.

Jimin's eyes moved up Yoongi's entire being in awe while his hands soon followed afterward. A mischievous smile formed on Jimin's face because his friends were only a couple of feet away from them.

"Is something on your mind," Yoongi asked as he leaned down to kiss Jimin one more time. Their lips connected for a short moment before Jimin's smile broke the kiss.

"I just find it intriguing how we're about to have sex while our friends are a couple of feet away from us," Jimin whispered as he looked directly into Yoongi's eyes.

"Let them hear us," Yoongi whispered. Jimin bit his lip and nodded. The rapper kissed Jimin one more time before placing his hands on Jimin's waist and then traveling up his perfectly defined abs, lifting his shirt in the process. Jimin arched his back a little to let Yoongi move his shirt up. When it was time, the pink haired man lifted his arms to let the shirt come off completely.

Yoongi took a quick look at Jimin's body before leaning down to kiss him once again. Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck but quickly moved them down Yoongi's body to the waistband of his jeans, undoing the button and zipper.

When Jimin was done, Yoongi broke their kiss only to begin leaving a trail of kisses down Jimin's body until he reached the waistband of his jeans. The rapper licked his lips and looked up at Jimin before undoing his jeans and slowly began taking them off. Jimin looked down at Yoongi as he saw the rapper never taking his eyes off of him.

Once Jimin's jeans were off, Yoongi climbed onto the bed and crawled on top of Jimin, connecting their lips again. As their tongues fought for dominance, Jimin used his hand to palm Yoongi, making the older moan in Jimin's mouth. Jimin smiled at the effect he had on Yoongi but smiled harder once he got an idea.

Jimin lowered his body onto Yoongi's and when the rapper least expected it, turned him around so that the pink haired man was on top. Immediately, Jimin began kissing Yoongi's body, leaving love bites on the rapper's neck down to his abdomen.

When Jimin reached the waistband of the rappers jeans, Jimin greedily took them off, exposing Yoongi's member in front of his face. The bubblegum haired man spat in his hands and rubbed them before using one to grab Yoongi. The rapper's body flinched underneath Jimin which made him smile.

Jimin looked up to see Yoongi looking down at him. Taking advantage of the opportunity, Jimin moved into a position that allowed him to be seen and to see Yoongi and then put the rappers member in his mouth.