s i x

"Yoongi are you stupid or are you stupid," Namjoon yells at Yoongi as he's pulling up into the driveway.

"What," Yoongi replied nonchalantly. Namjoon reached for his phone and pulls up the picture that was sent to him of Yoongi going into a sex shop.

"You seriously got photographed going into a sex shop, don't you care?"

Yoongi smiled at the picture as he got out of his car and used locked it behind him.

"Seriously Yoongi, you're a fucking co-CEO of a company, a rapper and a producer. You need to keep a good reputation."

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he walked past Namjoon holding his recently bought items from the sex store. The rapper stopped in his tracks and turned around with a devilish smirk plastered on his face.

"You want to see what I got," Yoongi had the audacity to ask his pissed off friend. Namjoon only scoffed and shook his head.

"Oh for fuck's sake Joon, I'm a 24-year-old male. I'm fucking allowed to have a sex life. Plus, the world already knows I'm not pure. In one of our songs, I literally said whether you're a guy or a girl my tongue will make you come. Pretty sure the world knows I'm not a goodie two shoes."

Namjoon crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. He began to walk past his friend when he received a text from an unknown number.

"Yoongi," Namjoon asked cautiously. Yoongi looked up with a smile on his face after he looked at the toys he bought to use on Jimin.

"Yeah?"

Namjoon swallowed his saliva to moisten his dry throat before he showed the text he received to his friend.

"Did you seriously buy that stripper from last night a fucking garter?"

Yoongi widened his eyes as he saw the picture but then relaxed when he read the text below it.

Tell Yoongi that Jimin said thank you for the gift. -H

"He liked it," Yoongi smiled to himself. Namjoon took his phone back as he felt his phone vibrate a couple more times of text that contained more pictures of Yoongi.

"Look hyung, Jimin's a stripper. Knowing how jealous you are, it's better if you just leave it alone and forget about him. It'll be what's best for the two of you."

Yoongi shook his head and smiled, "we're not together you know. It was a one night stand that I want to happen again. That's all."

Namjoon face palmed himself after hearing his friend's idiotic words. One doesn't simply have a one night stand and want it to happen again. If that is the case though, it's a fuck buddy situation, and those relationships have bad news written all over them.

"Yoongi," Namjoon said capturing his friend's attention.

"Hm?"

"You're an idiot."

Yoongi chuckled and went up the stairs and opened the front door of his house. He put his keys on the shelf right next to the door and walked to the kitchen where Jin was cooking.

"Babe," Namjoon whined behind Yoongi.

"What happened," Jin asked wiping his hands on his apron.