f i v e

When Jimin woke up from his slumber, he looked around to try to recap the events that happened last night. He looked to his right and saw a sleeping pale man with mint green hair, quiet snores coming from his slightly parted mouth.

A smile formed on Jimin's face as he looked around and remembered how beautiful the night was. The way Yoongi grabbed his hands as he slowly went inside him, the way Yoongi told him how beautiful he was, the way Yoongi hesitated because he was afraid of hurting Jimin. All of it, no matter how minuscule the detail was, mattered to Jimin.

The pink haired boy's smile faded away as he realized that whatever connection they shared last night was only temporary, and it was time for them to go their separate ways. Without wanting to disturb the sleeping beauty that was next to him, Jimin quietly slipped out of bed, trying the bed he could with the pain, and began to pick up the items of clothing that were scattered all over the travertine floor.

Jimin put on his silver tank top and then his jacket. He saw his thong on the floor and timidly picked it up. In the process, Jimin realized that he was wearing an unknown pair of boxers. The stripper put two and two together and realized that they belonged to Yoongi since they did fit him a little tight around his thighs. Without wanting to take them off, Jimin slipped on his tight leather pants and fixed the boxers so that they won't show. Once Jimin felt ready enough to step outside, he took one last look at Yoongi and slowly walked to the door and quietly opened it.

"Thank you," Jimin whispered as if Yoongi could hear him and then left, closing the door behind him.

Jimin tiptoed through the hallway, each contraction of his muscles caused pain, but he continued until he got to the stairs. The stripper hesitated as he looked down the stairs, wondering how bad it would be if he stayed. Jimin heard a door open behind him, so he quickly began to go down the stairs, each step producing a quiet "ow" from him.

When Jimin finally reached the bottom of the stairs, he stopped and tried to deal with the pain. When the pain subsided, Jimin walked towards the door and went down the stairs that lead to the driveway.

Jimin quickly got his phone out and called Tae. After the third ring, his friend answered with groggy moaning voice.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tae, can you come pick me up," Jimin asked timidly. He could feel his friend's smile on the other side of the line, but he decided to keep quiet.

"Yeah, sure Jimin, can you send me that address so I can screensho- nevermind. I'll be there soon." Before Jimin could answer back, Taehyung hung up and left him alone with no one to talk to, outside of his one-night stand's house. Jimin let out a small sigh and began to walk away from Yoongi's house when he heard the door open behind him. He froze for a second but started to walk faster when he heard footsteps behind him. Jimin was too afraid to look back, so he just looked forward and had no plans of stopping.

Jimin reached the main gate of the property and looked at him to make sure he wasn't followed. Since no one was behind him, Jimin stopped to catch his breath and took his phone out to check the time and to text Taehyung to see how long he had to wait.

After sending the message to his friend, Jimin began to play a mobile game on his phone. Just as he was about to beat his high score, Jimin felt a hand on his shoulder which made him drop his phone.

"What the fu- Yoongi?"

The mint haired man bent down to pick up Jimin's phone and handed it to him. Jimin stood by the gate in shock, too shy to say anything after he grabbed his phone from his elder's hand. Yoongi gave Jimin a soft smile, trying to ease the tension that had been created between the two and Jimin smiled back.