s i x t e e n

The day of the Billboard Music Awards

Jimin woke up to a small hint of light piercing through his hotel room window. He slowly opened his eyes and quickly looked away before the light could manage to hurt his recently woken eyes.

The dancer looked up at the ceiling and smiled, realizing today was the day of the Billboard Music Awards. It has always been a dream of his to go to an American award show. Whether it's the VMAs, the Grammy's, anything, he wanted to go, and now he's attending the BBMA's, all because of Yoongi.

"Yoongi," Jimin whispered to himself as he remembered the events from last night.

His mind began to race, bringing all the negative sides of being with Yoongi. No matter how much it hurt, Jimin was fully aware that being with Yoongi was going to end in disaster in the first place. No high end CEO of one of the biggest entertainment companies in Korea, would fall in love with an exotic dancer like him, without wanting anything but a sexual relationship.

As much as Jimin hated to admit, his relationship from Yoongi was built on lust, on their sexual desires and not on trust, love and passion, like a regular relationship should be.

The Busan boy sighed, then rolled off of the bed and stood up. He noticed that Hoseok and Jungkook were gone so he decided to step in the shower.

He removed his pajama bottoms, his shirt and turned on the shower. He stepped in and closed the door behind him and let the cool water relax him.

Jimin looked at the shower door and remembered how Yoongi pinned him to that very same door as he took him from behind. How the older boy promised to only be his and vice versa, but it was all too good to be true.

When the dancer finished his shower, he wrapped a towel around his waist and went outside to change into the outfit Yoongi's stylist picked out for him.

The door opened revealing a sweaty Jungkook, making Jimin take a double look at him. Without caring, Jungkook removed his shirt revealing his abs, drops of sweat making them more noticeable.

"Hey Jimin," Jungkook said as he waved at his hyung.

"H-hey Jungkook," Jimin said as he strayed his eyes anywhere else that wasn't Jungkook's abs.

Jungkook smirked but decided to say nothing. He observed Jimin and saw the older boy blush. No matter how much he denied it, Jungkook knew that he affected the older.

Deciding to be a tease, he purposely walked towards Jimin and placed his hands on the bed.

"What's wrong hyung," Jungkook smiled. "Cats got your tongue?"

Jimin's eyes widened by he shook his head.

"No, I just, I'm still tired. Go inside the bathroom and let me change," Jimin stated, trying so hard not to sound flustered.

"Or you could just change in front of me, besides, it's nothing I haven't seen before," Jungkook smirked before winking at the dancer and heading towards the bathroom.

Jimin shook the thoughts forming in his head and first put his choker on first. A recently ironed white Saint Laurent shirt laid on the bed along with leather skinny jeans and a black dress jacket.

Jimin slipped on his lucky boxers on and then put on his jeans and his recently and proudly first owned Gucci belt. Jimin fixed his jeans then put on his white shirt letting it fall and fixate around his body.

The dancer looked at himself in the mirror and smiled, even without the makeup the stylist still needed to put on him, he still looked good.

You're beautiful Jimin