30k

GUYS WTF

This story already hit 30k? It hit like 20k last week and I missed writing a little thank you for it.

But seriously, I'm crying omg. It's not even that good guys, what are y'all doing?

I'm so so so grateful for each and every one of you who support and read this story

I want to apologize for taking too long to update but I'm working on updating more often. I'm already working on chapter 15 too.

When I first started this, I didn't think it would do as well as it has. I didn't even think I'd get reads since I wasn't even a kpop author.

I wish I could private message every single one of you and personally thank you for reading but there's way too many now but thank you from the bottom of my little smol corazón.

I read every single one of your comments and laugh at most of them. Your guys's reactions are funny and they make my day. Some comment on how well of a writer I am and I'd like to thank all of you who think I'm a good writer even though I'm not as good as I'd like to be.

It doesn't matter if you vote, comment or just read in silence, I'm grateful for each and every one of you who made 30k happen.

I don't think I can ever repay you in any other way but try to update more often.

Thank you for all your support and love.
I love you all sooooo much.
Jes 💕