Promise?

*****A/N -- Warning -- sexual content****

Sarah's POV
"Your place or mine tonight?" Steve asked, breaking off the kiss before it became too heated.

"Yours. I'll be over in a bit," I said as we reached our floor, giving him a saucy grin before unlocking my door.

I showered quickly, changing into a silky nightie and pulling on my light sweater robe to cover it before going back to Steve's, locking the door behind me. He was already in bed when I got there, much to my surprise. Normally I beat him out of the shower, but not this time. I took off my sweater and plugged in my phone before turning off the lights to crawl into bed next to him.

He surprised me again by pulling me up on him as he sat up slightly. I ran my hands over his well-muscled torso, glad that he'd finally left off wearing shirts to bed; I liked the feel of his skin on mine. He captured my lips, kissing me boldly, more aggressively than normal. I felt myself responding to him immediately, and I could feel his rock hard length between us. He held my hips to keep me from moving against him, nibbling down my neck and sliding down my spaghetti straps.

I gasped as he reached my breasts, one hand playing with one while he laved the other, stoking my inner fire. I freed my arms from my straps and ran my hands over him, tangling one in his hair as I arched towards him, giving him full access to my body. As much as I enjoyed this, I knew there was more, and I hoped we were heading in that direction, because I wanted him more than anything.

I rolled us so Steve was on top, sliding my hands down the rippling muscles of his back, slipping them under his sleeping shorts and shoving his shorts down his hips when he pushed himself up so he wasn't crushing me into the bed. He wasn't wearing anything under them and I smiled against his lips as I found his cock and stroked him with my hand, feeling the dampness on his tip already and using it to slick his length.

He groaned against my neck as I played with him, finally getting the chance to touch him the way I wanted to. He brought a hand up to play with my nipples before sliding it down to the junction of my thighs, finding the little nub in my curls and paying me back in kind. I came quickly, his lips smothering my noises  as I writhed beneath him. He wasn't far behind, letting out a quiet gasp as his muscles shuddered, lowering himself onto me as I felt him cum on my belly. He collapsed to the side of me, trying not to lay overmuch on me.

"What got into you tonight?" I kissed him gently, smiling at him.

"So you liked that?" he chuckled. 

"I did; I think I broke a couple of your rules tonight."

He laughed into my neck before kissing me again. "Rules are made to be broken sometimes. Let's go get cleaned up, doll. I seem to have made a mess on you tonight."

"Hmm. Shower with me?" I asked him, running my fingers through his hair. He looked at me for a long moment before agreeing.

"If you want me to," he said shyly. "I've never showered with anyone before - not outside of a locker room, at least."

 I laughed lightly, an evil thought popping into my head. Steve noticed though, shaking his head at me and climbing out of bed.

"Whatever you just thought of, forget about it. Pretty sure I'm not ready for it yet." I got out of bed, shimmying out of my damp nightie and carrying it into the bathroom to put it in the hamper.

"Maybe - I'm saving it for later, just so you know." I said as I stepped into the shower behind him. He turned on the water and adjusted the temperature before facing me. I smiled as I slowly looked him over, never having seen him completely nude before. His body was even hotter than I thought it would be, defined in all the right places.