Never Ending Threat

Sasuke's POV

A strange feeling creeped into Sasuke's stomach. He felt e little uneasy. He kept moving his gaze from Naruto onto Lord Jiraiya as they stared at each other with powerful eyes.

In the blink of an eye, the two's arms collided swiftly with a gust of wind. The raven gasped slightly while Shikamaru's brows furrowed. Sakura fiddled some more and Haru watched them in awe. This is Senjutsu? Sasuke had never seen someone so powerful before. Well, except Itachi. He shivered with disgust, closing his eyes to fend off any unpleasant memories.

Jiraiya smirked, thinking he had the upper hand. But oh boy, he was wrong.
Naruto smirked back, confusing him before jumping above his head and then delivering a strong kick to his back, landing on his hands and then onto his feet once again, not breaking a sweat. He seemed to be quite bored, actually. The old man gasped as he tried to regain his balance. He wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth with the edge of his sleeve.

"Not bad, brat. But can you keep up?" Jiraiya charged at him and so the clashing of arms and legs began. Naruto blocked every single punch and kick before throwing him away again. The others were quite petrified, in fact. Haru only found it more interesting. His respect for Naruto grew even more.

Jiraiya could protect his pride no longer. No one had ever been able to defeat him in Senjutsu. Well, only Minato but it took him three hours to do that. Maybe Senjutsu is becoming a thing in the Uzumaki Clan. Or just for the last one.

The Sannin tried to land a punch on him but stopped himself, mid air. A blow of wind erupted from his clenched fist. Naruto saw that coming since he often did it himself, before crossing his arms over his head, where the wind dissolved. Jiraiya laid back. He was indeed tired. But his ego had a bigger influence than his dying muscles'.

He kept punching and kicking while spinning his legs on the ground, trying to knock his opponent down. But to no avail. Naruto had finally had it. He blocked Jiraiya's punch with his right hand and then punched him, right in the gut as the old man spluttered some blood. Sasuke's eyes were pained by having to watch an old, respected man get beaten up by a teenager. Poor Jiraiya. He was lucky Naruto didn't intend to punch or kick like Lady Tsunade does. Not yet.

Suddenly, Naruto's eyes widened slightly as he grabbed Jiraiya's arm and threw him over his shoulder and onto the ground with a loud thud. Before Jiraiya could protest or kick him again, a red-cloaked animalistic figure appeared right in front of the Jinchuriki. Time stood still for a moment. The chunin's eyes were wide open as Haru shivered in fear. Sasuke couldn't move his gaze off the demon before his eyes. And no, he wasn't thinking of Naruto.

The enemy collapsed its chakra-covered paws onto Naruto strong arms, which he immediately raised over his head, in order to protect himself as he gritted his teeth. That was when the others finally realized they were facing another Jinchuriki. A 'half' Jinchuriki. Someone out of control. Not another one! This is not good! Sasuke wanted to intervene and help him but his feet wouldn't budge. Come one! Move, you coward! He was frozen. Again.

Naruto surveyed the surroundings a little before bloody chakra erupted from his hands as his eyes turned a feral red, his whisker marks deepening. He slightly turned his head and looked at the Sannin who was standing on his shaky feet, with the corner of his eyes.
"Jiraiya, keep away any debris that might get here. And make sure Sasuke doesn't follow me." The blond growled lowly.

A sweatdrop rolled down the Uchiha's forehead. Debris? And why keep me away?! He needs me! Before he could protest, a black shadow engulfed the two Jinchuriki and so, they were gone. No! You idiot! Sasuke was starting to freak out. Naruto was nowhere to be seen. And neither was the enemy.

In the following seconds, a loud bang was heard. The shinobi tilted their heads to a side to see a few trees falling from the sky. Sakura managed to send a full blow to a huge stump, throwing splinters around.
"Fire Style: Fireball Justu!" Sasuke yelled as he set a few large branches on fire before Shikamaru's Shadow Strangle Justu grabbed them and threw them away from the Training Grounds.

The next sound brought horror into their bones. A horrifying howl echoed through the leaves, followed by a somehow screaming, desperate shriek. It didn't even seem human.
Sasuke's blood ran cold. He was really scared. Scared for his best friend.
They couldn't tell whether the one screaming was Naruto or not.

Tch! That's it! I'm not leaving him alone this time! The raven clenched his fists and took off.

______________________________
Heya! Right on time! Enjoy!
Vote
Comment
& Share!
~See ya!~
~Bella~
💕