Demon Business

Naruto's POV

"Now that you are here, may we start?" Ryoko smiled slyly.
"Of course." Naruto stifled his disgust and pulled down his hood to reveal his now pale face and emotionless hazel eyes. He glanced at the three women clinging onto the man's arm before looking at Ryoko again, who instantly got the message. Chuckling, he flicked his hand in their direction dismissively before they stomped towards the door with their high heels.

The tallest one of them, a brunette, turned around and blew Naruto a kiss, batting her long eyelashes seductively. The Jinchuriki rolled his eyes as the sound of their steps gradually faded away followed by the 'click' of the closed door. Ryoko gave him a foxy grin while he led Naruto to another couch.
"I see that you are not interested in my maids, am I wrong?" He chuckled again, laying his back against the comfy cushions. "Although, I must say, I can't deny the fact that they seemed more than pleased to take care of your.. Needs."

Maids? Seriously?
"I do not need any kind of attention from any of these women. But thank you for your hospitality." Naruto closed his eyes and bowed his head slightly. His comrades could still hear everything that was going on inside the hideout and the blond could also hear Kou and Nawaki snickering childishly on the other side. Naruto struggled to suppress an annoyed sigh followed by a face palm that never came. Pure idiocy.
Ryoko laughed, slapping his right knee gently.
"I like this young man. He's funnier than any of you." He looked at the Oharo that had guided Naruto there, who in return moved his grey eyes on the ground, muttering something indecipherable under his breath. 

"Actually, what is your name? I never got to ask." Ryoko wiped a tear of laughter out of his eye.
"Takao Mukami." Naruto crossed his arms on his chest as a sign of boredom, his voice showing no sign of emotion whatsoever.
"I am not surprised. It suits you a lot better than it works out for a subordinate of mine." He glanced at the Oharo by the door, who was gaping in anger and disbelief.*
It took the Jinchuriki a second to catch on.
"Buahaha! Heh-Eh! Oh-My God, I can't believe it..! You've outdone yourself this time, kit!" Kurama burst out laughing, falling into the muddy water surrounding him. He had actually come up with that name in a few seconds, before he even got to meet the original Takao. Poor guy.
"I suppose that now there is another name on Takao's soon-to-kill list." Inwardly, Naruto chuckled slightly while the other Tailed Beasts joined the fox's outburst of laughter. And some say that being an undercover assassin is not fun.

"Pleased to meet you, Takao. Now, let's get back to the matter at hand. Have you brought what I asked for?" Ryoko lent out his hand expecting to receive something, his face suddenly becoming serious.
"Yes." Stifling his hate towards him, the young Uzumaki shoved his hand into his back pocket and pulled out a golden box with inscriptions on it. The Oharo put on a satisfied face as he peeked inside the small wooden piece, closing it soon after.

"Alright then! During your stay, you are to live in the Oharo quarters and mingle amongst them, become one of us." Naruto nodded his head although both of them knew the real reason behind the 'we must become one' thing. Espionage.
Unbeknownst to both the Oharo and the Mukami, each other's enemy was actually planning to take advantage of being close to the respective clan's leader and do some eavesdropping in the old-fashioned way.

"Understood." Naruto got up from his seat and headed for the door.
"The Takao here will show you around. I hope you will have a pleasant time in the Oharo Clan's company and let this agreement lead to more future deals between our clans!" Ryoko smiled at him as he flicked his head at Takao who bowed once more before he guided the Jinchuriki out of the room, closing the door behind them. They took a few steps to see the maids that were there earlier, head for Ryoko's room and lock themselves inside.
How persistent these women can be. Quite interesting.