Ninja In Disguise

Sasuke's POV

Sasuke woke up to find a delicate hand on his torso, beneath the warm covers. He turned around and saw Sakura sleeping soundlessly, her fingers curled on his chest. I'm up early, just as always.. Sighing, he pulled down the blanket and gently pushed her hand away, careful not to wake her up. He got up to his feet and brushed a hand through his messy morning hair to straighten it before he tied his headband around his forehead.

The raven scanned the room and realized that the others weren't inside. Curiosity blossomed in his head. What's going on? He took a few steps towards the entrance to the hideout before he stopped dead on his tracks. Slightly muffled voices could be heard coming from the other side of the wall. He recognized their chakra signature so he could tell that they were Kakashi, Naruto and that creep, Nawaki. 

Sasuke approached the wall with silent steps, tiptoeing while holding his breath. Once he reached the rock structure, he bit his bottom lip to prevent any noise from coming out. He leaned forward, a few centimeters away from the entrance where cold air rushed inside the camouflaged cave.

"... Stop worrying. You didn't grow up along with them so you might not know that they're strong. Stronger that you think. And as for Sasuke at least," The Uchiha's shoulders tensed upon hearing Kakashi say his name. ".. He might just be even stronger than me." The Copy Ninja admitted. He's probably talking to Naruto..

And he was right. Naruto sighed afterwards. Sasuke wanted to sneak a peek but he didn't want to risk them finding him while he was eavesdropping.
"Fine. But keep an eye on them. None of the enemies you once fought are like the Oharo. Just make sure they're not exposed." By the way his voice came out, Sasuke could tell that Naruto had his back turned to his Sensei.

"Of course. That is one of the reasons I'm their teacher." Kakashi seemed to sadden as his voice dropped. The Uchiha's eyes narrowed with a little sadness as well. He knew what the Copy Nin meant. Team 7 was still incomplete. And it might have always been, given Naruto's acting.

"Sasuke?" The raven was too lost in his own mind to hear Sakura getting up from her sleeping bag. He jolted slightly before he regained his composure and turned around to face her, his cold eyes fixed on the groggy pinkhead.
"What are you doing?" She rubbed her eyes sleepily.
"Nothing. Get ready to leave." He walked over to where they had slept and reached his backpack inside of which he stuffed his bedroll.

A few minutes later, the two chunin made their way out of the cave, all set to complete their mission. The first person they saw was Nawaki who seemed to relish the view of the two teens. Sasuke could tell that Sakura was totally creeped out by the guy. And as a matter of fact, so was he.

He rolled his eyes, away from the spy's sadistic smirk and walked over to Kakashi who nodded his head to greet them, his hand fluttering.
"I see you're already up. Well then, we ought to be going." He turned to see a hooded man heading towards them.
"Tell them the plan, boss." Nawaki failed to suppress a tired yawn.
Naruto just casually ignored him but spoke anyway.

"In order to infiltrate the village, we need to disguise ourselves using a Henge. We'll leave the impression that we're just a few farmers passing through the Hidden Snow." Sasuke and Sakura nodded in understanding. "As for myself, if even one Oharo senses me then it's all over. I have to change my chakra signature so make sure you memorize it. It might save your life." Naruto told them with a cold voice. Just when Sasuke thought he had warmed up to them. Or at least, to him.

"And after that? What's the second part of the plan?" The raven raised a brow.
"You'll find out. Now it's not the time." Knowing Naruto, Sasuke didn't argue with him. "Let's move out." The blond jumped away without another word as the others followed his every footstep. Nawaki was running closely behind them. This way, they had Naruto in the front and him in the back. Safety measures against having anyone sneak attack them. Only if they could get past the Uzumaki's incredibly wide sensory range, that is.

Sasuke's eyes glinted with a tint of curiosity and a little worry. As he stared carefully at Naruto's way of jumping, he almost missed the fact that the blond was limping slightly with his left leg. What happened to his leg? He intended to ask him about it but his eyes narrowed when the Jinchuriki noticed him looking, with the corner of his blue eyes. Naruto straightened his posture as soon as he realized himself that he was indeed limping.

A few minutes later, they found themselves in a small clearing, hidden away from prying eyes. Naruto turned to face them, finally pulling down his hood, his face monotone as always. He and Nawaki brought their hands up to their faces and formed a simple handsign before a puff of white smoke engulfed them, leaving behind a pair of farmers. Naruto's now short brown locks had some grey hairs in them and black, slightly wrinkled bags appeared under his hazel eyes. As his whisker marks faded away, his cloak formed into a black jumpsuit and his hood became a shady hat. Nawaki only seemed to be a little younger, wearing some ragged, worn-out clothes.

Kakashi changed into an old man Sasuke had seen walking around the Hidden Leaf's streets. Typically Kakashi. The raven rolled his eyes once more as he and Sakura put on a Henge as well. Sakura looked like a fully grown brunette while Sasuke changed into one of the teens he had met in a faraway village while on a mission.

"Alright! Let's kick some ass!" Nawaki raised his balled fist into the air enthusiastically. Naruto sighed before he started walking in the direction of the Hidden Snow's Gates, the others trailing behind.

______________________________
Hey! Get ready for some serious stuff! Things are getting a little sneaky! Next time, on Naruto Shippuden: 'Street Brawl'
Vote
Comment
& Share!
~See ya!~
~Bella~
💕