Chapter 4

SKYLARS POV

Oh my GOD!! I seriously sat there smiling like a freak. Today was filled with a shit ton of pros and cons. Pro: I ran into Cameron Dallas and Brent Rivera. Con: Nash is being a dick.

Brent's talking interrupted my thoughts

"So what's your name?" He said still with a smile on his face.

"Oh my name is.. Skylar." It kinda sounded like a question when I said my name.

"That's a beautiful name, Skylar" I blushed and we walked out of the door.

"So Skylar, what happened with Nash back there? You were yelling at him. " I sighed and began talking.

"Well this morning we were supposed to meet up at Starbucks and he said he would pick me up in 5 minutes. That 5 minutes turned into never, so I walked to Starbucks and there he was kissing a girl and ditching me. And then I left but he told me to come back and I came back but he saw that girl again and wanted to talk to her more then he wanted to talk to me, so I told him to go talk to her since he seemed to care more about her. "

He put his arm around me, now I might die of heart attack. Oh dear lord please let this NOT be a dream.

"Well that was pretty stupid of him. Were you guys dating?" Now he sounded very serious.

"WHAT!?! NO never. We WERE best friends but ever since we started high school I've been his back up friend. In case his friends aren't around." I let out a huge sigh.

"Well that's good that your not dating him." Not to me it's not. I've always wanted a chance with Nash but I WILL NEVER tell anyone.

"Oh and why is that." We sat down and he looked me right in the eyes.

"because he will NEVER EVER deserve you. Your way to nice and beautiful." No one has ever said that to me. I blushed and smiled up at him since he is taller than me. He smiled back at me.

We stopped smiling when I realized Nash was right infront of us. Nash looked very mad but also sad at the same time. He rolled his eyes and walked away.

NASHS POV
I went to go talk to Emma but then I left when her dad picked her up. Its official, we are dating now. I walked back to my house and saw Skylar looking up at Brent. I thought they were gonna kiss.
Even though I was far from her, I could see the sparkle in her eyes.

But why was I even sad? I like her no more then a friend. Or at least that's what half of my brain thinks.

Instead of saying something, I rolled my eyes and walked away

SKYLARS POV

Im surprised Nash even came back from his little 'date'. This to be on a regular basis, him ditching me for other girls. I have a feeling that this will last forever.

But after all we did grow up together and he is extremely cute and forgivable. Why am I thinking about this ?!?! I really wish that me and Nash were still friends the same way we were when we were little.

The biggest argument we got into was who got to use the red crayon. Maybe I should forgive him? Probably not.

I made my way into my house once again and just plopped on the couch. I looked at my phone and obviously I had a text from Nash.

N: please Skylar forgive me. I know I blew you off 2 times today but I really still want to be best friends with you. I honestly feel really bad :'(

S: Nash I don't know

N: please let me make it up to you

S: how

N: umm how about going to the park and getting ICECREAAAAAM

S: haha fine

Why am I even gonna give him another chance. He is gonna blow it anyways cause Emma lives in the same neighbourhood as us.