Chapter 24

Skylars POV

~~~~~ The next day ~~~~~

I woke up, and it was pouring rain outside. I was really hoping it would be a nice day. I sighed and got out of bed and went to go brush my teeth.

I still have that whole Nash thing in my head. He left after the storm died down, but it was very awkward cause we didn't talk like the whole time.

I finished brushing my teeth and walked down the stairs and grabbed a frozen blueberry waffle from the freezer, and put it in the toaster.

My mom was at work, which kinda disappointed me cause I wanted to talk to here about the troubles me and Nash go through.

When the waffle was done, I grabbed it, and walked up to my room so I could get changed.

As I was eating my waffle, I pulled out a pair of leggings, and another muscle that was white with Minnie Mouse on it.

I finished my waffle and out on my, very plain, outfit.

As for my hair, I'm probably not going anywhere, so I just put it in a high ponytail and let my bangs out in the front, like usual but I just left them the way they were; wavy.

I just sat on my bed and sighed. There was really nothing to do till it stopped raining.

I was about to text Nash, but I don't want to have another awkward time hanging out with him.

Then I thought about texting Cameron, but he's most likely with Nash.

Since there's nothing to do, I just walked down the stairs and turned on the T.V.

I sat there watching T.V for a good 2 hours.

I looked on the window, and the rain seemed to clear up and the sun was out. I went through my contacts and saw 'Luke'. Maybe hanging out with him won't be that bad. And no, I will not kiss him or date him.

He might say he's busy and I will end up just watching T.V

To: Luke🙈

Hai, wanna hang out? I'm bored af .-.

From: Luke🙈

Suure. I'm bored too. Where you wanna hang out? Starbucks I'm assuming

To: Luke🙈

Hell ya! DATS MY PLACE GURLL

From: Luke🙈

Your such a white girl

How about in like 30 min?

To: Luke🙈

Okie see you den

-

I put my phone on standby and got up from the couch and stretched. I haven't moved from the couch in 2 hours, and I feel like my legs are noodles.

- 30 min later-

Since it's been about 30 minutes, I grabbed my wallet and put on red vans cause, sweg.

I walked out the door and made my way to Starbucks. I walked past Nash's house and noticed that he was with Cameron, outside probably filming something since they had a Camera.

Nash looked at me and I looked away.

I know if I look into his gorgeous blue eyes, that I will immediately forgive him, but I refuse to forgive him that easily.

I saw Starbucks and I picked up my pace.

I entered the store and searched around, but I didn't see Luke. I stood in line and ordered myself a drink. I walked out of the line and sat down and waited for him to come.