Chapter 8

SKYLARS POV

I rage quit so I left to get some water. I stood at the counter with the glass in my hand. I heard a little knock at the door. I put my glass down and went to go get the door. I opened the door and I was extremely surprised.

It was Emma.

My eyes opened widely as she began to talk.

"I know Nash is here. I saw him coming here. "

"Umm....."

"Where is he?!?" She asked angrily

"I don't know."

She pushed me out of the way and ran towards the room filled with laughter and screaming.

Brent and Nash both stopped playing.

"Nash why are you here?!!"

"Why do you care?" He asked sounding annoyed.

"Because I'm your girlfriend. You can't just go to some girls house and not expect me to be curious or concerned!! We are leaving now"

She grabbed his wrist, but he didn't move.

Nash was to strong for her girly grip.

"I'm not leaving."

"Fine but we are NOT done. So don't do anything stupid."

Emma pointed at Nash as she said that and walked back words out of the door. He shook his head and played the game.

"What was that all about?" I asked Nash

"Emma..doesn't really like me around other girls." Nash sighed.

It was getting late so Brent left.
"Bye brent. " I gave him a kiss on the cheek and a quick hug.

He said bye and left. Nash didn't leave yet even though it was 9:45.

"Nash shouldn't you be getting home?"

He shook his head

"I want to talk to you first."

We went to the living room and sat down on the couch.
"So what do you want to talk about?"

"Do you forgive me yet?"

"Well I do but we can't go back to being the bestest of friends."

"Why?!?!"

He kinda yelled.

" 'Cause of you girlfriend. I don't like messing with the snobbs. She'll make up rumours about me and everyone will hate me."

Nash shook his head a chucked lightly.

"No one can hate you"

"Wells he does. This is why I'm glad it's summer"

"Don't worry nothing will happen. I promise. She is kind of a snob, but she is my girlfriend."

"Ok Nash. Well it's 10:00 so I think you should go." He got up and left.

"Bye Skylar." Then he hugged me. He smelled so good and his hugs were so warm and cuddly.

MY BRAIN HAS TO STOP FINDING HIS PERFECTIONS. Even though that's impossible since everything about him is perfect. Except for the fact he is dating a snob.
This is exactly why I didn't want to like him, he doesn't feel the same way and this is going to cause depression.