Chapter 13

SKYLAR'S POV

I like Cameron. He's nice.

Nash just stood there with his arms crossed.

"Is there something you want, Nash" I said dramatically turning my head.

"I want to talk to you." Nash said with his arms still crossed.

"Well people don't always get what they want." I rolled my eyes and began talking to Cameron again.

"Cam wanna go to the park?" I asked him. He nodded his head. "I'll race you there." I said.

"Oh you're on." And with that we both ran outside.

I have an advantage since I have a penny board. I put in in the ground and started riding it.

"Cheater!" Cameron yelled from behind me

"There's no rules." I said. I began to skateboard faster and obviously won the race.

Once Cameron caught up to me, he crossed his arms and his bottom lip was sticking out.

While he furrowed his eyebrows. He looked like a little kid who didn't get the chocolate bar he wanted. I laughed and we walked onto the green grass. We sat underneath a tree for shade.

I sat on my penny board and swayed back and forth.

"So. What's the deal with you and Nash? You seem like your ignoring him."

Cameron asks.

I shrugged. No one can seriously put the blame on me for this.

"Well, I am actually ignoring him. He puts girls before friends and I don't like people who are like that. If I had a boyfriend I wouldn't want him to ignore his friends. But I wouldn't want him to ignore me either. 50 50 I guess." I said.

"I can do that. If you want me to."Cameron said while lying on his stomach on the grass which his hands underneath his chin and getting closer to me.

I looked at him with a surprised look. Then played it off cool.

"I'm pretty sure I'm the only girl who doesn't want full attention from a guy." I shrugged.

"Well that's a good thing that your not an attention whore or conceited. That's one of the many things I lo-like about you." Cameron said. Wait was he about to say love?

I blushed like crazy and quickly covered up my checks. But then of course Nash had to walk up to us.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

..

.

-A/n sorry for the short chapter, but I will post more on the weekend. I promise.