Chapter 18

SKYLARS POV

I was worried. What if Cameron decided to do something stupid and beat up Nash?

No he wouldn't do that, Nash is his best friend.

My head shot up as I heard the door open.

Cameron walked in with Nash behind him.

I stood up from the couch and walked into a different room.

Of course I made my way to the kitchen. Being the fat ass I am.

I opened the cabinet and took out a bag of Doritos and ate them.

"Skylar can we please talk?" Nash asked quietly.

I stayed silent. Not wanting to talk to him.

"Skylar please just let me expla-" I cut him off.

"Nash I have had enough if your excuses. You always think a simple 'I didn't mean it' will make everything better. I know everyone makes mistakes, but you do it without even caring. Not even remembering that I exist too." I said surprisingly calmly.

"Sky-"

"No, now let me enjoy the rest of the day with someone who might actually care."

I grabbed the bag of chips and made my way to the living room and sat down beside Cameron.

But then Nash walked in.

"I won't let you two date. I refuse to" Nash said while leaning against the wall.

"Just cause I hang out with a guy doesn't mean we are dating. And you can't control who dates who. " I stated.

He rolled his eyes and sat down beside me. I scooted closer to Cameron.

"Nash can't you see that this isn't working out. You're to careless for us to even have a shot.

You may want us to date, but that will take you to change your attitude. Now leave."

He stayed in the same position as if he didn't hear me.

"I'm going to leave now.." Cameron said awkwardly.

I walked with him to the door.

"Please don't leave me with him. Or help me atleast help me make him leave."

I said pleadingly.

"As much as I care about you, I don't want to see two of my best friends fight. Please work it out by yourself."

He said and left.

I turned around and nearly had a heart attack right on the spot since Nash was right behind me.

"Leave." I said obviously annoyed while crossing my arms

"No" he said imitating me

I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Fine you can stay here while I go out, but don't blame me when my mom comes home and wonders why you're here."

I said while grabbing my phone and wallet and walking out.

I looked back over my shoulder and saw him walk out the door.

Good thing he is leaving cause I have no where to go.

As he walked back to his house I walked inside mine.

I closed the door behind me and let out a sigh of relief.

All this drama is exhausting.

I sat down on the couch and decided to take a nap.

My eyes were slowing shutting, but then I heard the door open.

It's probably just my mom.

I got up being a bit curious.

I didn't see anyone at the front entrance.

I shrugged my shoulders and went to get water.

I felt arms around my waist tightly.

At that point I was absolutely terrified.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/n so I'm sorry about these short chapters I have been posting lately, but it would take me a long time to post a longer chapter so atleast you guys are getting something.

And also so far I'm really proud of this fanfic even though there is probably a lot of errors I have to go over.