Chapter 29

Nash's POV

I felt horrible. I didn't mean to make Skylar bash her head against a wall. It was an accident. But Skylar is probably the most hardest person to get to forgive you. I'm other words, she extremely stubborn. I don't think that she thinks that I meant to do that, she knows I wouldn't do that to her, but who knows.

I sighed and walked down the stairs, sitting at the table, since we don't have a couch at the moment.

I sat infront of Skylar and smiled at her.

"There's nothing to be smiling about." She mumbled, and played on her phone.

My smile disappeared.

"Just trying to give a friendly gesture, that's all." I say.

"You? Friendly? To me? I don't think so." She laughed sarcastically.

"Look, I'm sorry for what happened last night. I didn't think that it would result in you hitting your head."

"So what your basically saying is that, you intentions were to physically hurt me, but not hurt me bad enough to leave a mark? 'Cause that's what I'm hearing." She said with a scoff.

"No no no. That's not what I'm sayi-"

"I think breakfast is ready." She interrupts.

Skylynn and Hayes come down, and we all grab some food and sit down. Skylar and I just remained quiet, while everyone else was talking.

- 2 hours later

I was getting bored, so I started texting Cameron. We haven't really talked in a while.

He's been really busy lately. At first it was just a few Photo shoots, meetings, meet and greets, but now, he's filming a movie with awesomeness T.V which I think is really cool, but I miss him.

(A/n yes, I know that Cameron and Nash live together, but this is my story, not all the facts are true.)

He couldn't hang out though, he was busy doing something.

I sighed. I didn't really have anyone to hang out with.

I would hang out with Skylar, but ya know.

She was talking about to my Mom about something.

"Of course you can." Was all I heard from my Mom while she was talking to Skylar.

Skylar walked out to the door with a smile on her face.

I walked up to my Mom.

"Where's Skylar going?" I ask her.

"Just going to hang out with some friends. Why don't you go with her? Or hang out with some of your friends? I don't want a lazy teenager sitting on a chair all day."

"What's so bad about that? Atleast I'm quiet."

"You're so anti social. Just go hang out with Skylar." My mom said and pushed my towards the door, and than continued cleaning the dishes.

I got outside and just sat on the steps.

I looked around for Skylar, but I couldn't see her.

I felt something rubbing against my back. I turned around and there was a little dog behind me.

It had a red collar on. I checked to see if it had an address on it.

(A/n this is a random ass street name idek)

9176 Woodbridge pine rd

The owner to this dog lives on the same street for me so I picked up the dog, who hopefully doesn't bite my hand off, and carried it to the house number.

I found the number 9176, and knocked on the door.

Someone opened the door, and it was Shawn.

He crossed his arms.

"What do you want?" He asked

"I think it pretty obvious that I'm here to return your dog, Einstein." I rolled my eyes and gave him the dog.

"Wait. Is Skylar here?" I asked.

"Yes." He said, and closed the door.

I really hate this kid.

A/n sorry for the crappy, un edited chapter, but this fanfic is extremely close to the end. I think maybe 3 long chapters until the end. I'm actually really happy about it coming to an end, so I can finally start something new.

And no, there will be no sequel, but there will be 2 new stories coming out after this one is done.

One of them is a Shawn Mendes one, which I told you about in the previous chapter, and the other one is a Luke Hemmings story, which I thought of yesterday and one of my Best friends, Helaina, made both of the covers for the fanfics, and also helped me choose the characters. I will give further detail to both of them when this story comes to an end.