Chapter 17

SKYLARS POV

I didn't expect to see Nash kissing Alexia when I walked out of my house. But it's kinda of a coincidence that I find out that everyone ships them and then I find them kissing.

She's a nice girl and all, but I didn't expect her to do that.

I just lyed down on my bed and cried into my pillow. I knew I shouldn't have dated him.

I knew this was gonna happen.

I would catch him cheating and it would ruin our friendship.

Forever.

I pulled myself together and realized, I shouldn't be crying over someone who couldn't give less of a shit about me. If he wants to be rude, it's fine by me. I'm not going to let him get to my head. And I'm most definetly not crying over some boy.

I walked into the bathroom and fixed my makeup. He wants to play this game?

Well news flash; two can play this game.

I grabbed my ray ban sunglasses and decided to go to the beach.

I want to play this game cleverly. I can't use Cameron because that would hurt him if he finds out.

And not Brent either. Maybe I should just hang out with Cameron instead of him being my rebound. He can be my new bestie.

I texted him. "Waz up best fraand"

I put my phone in my pocket and waited for a respond.

Moments later my phone buzzed.

"Nuffin muffin. Wanna hang out today?"

I responded quickly.

"Suure. My house?"

"Yep, be there in half an hour. Bai besstay"

I put my phone away and turned around to go back to my house.

NASHS POV

I was to depressed to move. I sat on the steps in the front and buried my face in my hands.

I saw Skylar walk by, but all I would do is make it worse.

She will forgive me. I'll make sure of it.

I need to pull myself together. I'm going to make her mine... Again.

I stood up feeling very confident with myself.

I saw cam walk into the neighbourhood.

I waved and yelled "hey cam!"

He looked up, smiled and waved. Once he walked right past my house, I was confused.

Then he went to Skylars house. No he is not aloud to be her rebound. I will not let my best friend date someone who doesn't care and is just trying to get back at me. That's low.

Really low.

Cameron's POV

I saw Nash and walked right past his house, getting a confused look from him.

I knocked on Skylars door and she opened it within a few seconds.

"Hey Skylar. So whatcha wanna do?" I asked while stepping inside her house.

"Well I kinda need to tell you something..." She spoke quietly.

"Have you told Nash?" I asked her.

"It's about him. Come sit down." We moved over to the living room and sat down on the couches.

"Umm.. Nash. Sorta kinda.... Cheated on me........... And to be honest, I knew this was going to happen eventually. Sorry I really need someone to talk to."

"Why would he do that?!? I knew this was gonna happen too. I'm going to go talk to him. I'll be right back, don't worry." I said furious with Nash.

I started walking out the door and Skylar kept on trying to stop me.

But that only made my pace increase.

She eventually stopped and I knocked on Nashs door.

He opened the door and leaned against the door frame.

"Is she done with you?" Why would he ask that?

"What do you mean?"

"She's just trying to get back at me. Skylar doesn't actually want to date you. She's low."

"You're the one who cheated on her! And how you could you say that to you're so called best friend? She needs someone to talk to. I cannot believe you Nash"

"I know. I'm a terrible person. I didn't even kiss her though, she kissed me. But I was stupid enough to not pull away." Nash looked really upset.

But I wasn't gonna let him off the hook easily. He has to fight his own battles. Not let people do it for him.

"Nash, you know I care about her and you. But this is your problem and you need to fix it."