Chapter 7

NASHS POV

Emma ended up coming over and forcing me to apologize for ditching her. I do that a lot, but i always forget that it makes the person feel like you don't even care about them.

Emma and I hugged and just like it was planned, Skylar came skipping past my house with Brent's wrist in her hand. I looked at her and she just stood out her tongue. She's so childish, that's what I love about her... Wait What?! There is no way in hell that I will EVER love her more then a friend.

I'm not sure why but I felt jelously build up inside of me. I shrugged it off and stopped hugging Emma. We both smiled at each other and she walked home. As she walked off, I tried to think of an Excuse to go over to Skylars house. Did I leave anything at her house?

Ya I left my video game controller at her house when I tried to teach her how to use an Xbox she got for her birthday. That's a good excuse. I nodded my head and casually walked over to her house.

I knocked the door and waited. After 18 seconds (yes I counted) she came to the door.

"Umm hello"

"Hey Skylar."

"What do you need?" She crossed her arms

"Um I think I left my xbox controller here. But you can keep it if you agree to play a game with me." I smiled at her and she kinda smiled back.

"I kinda have someone over."

"Well then we will play xbox connect. Like just dance or some shit. Come on I know you love that kinda crap."
She smiled and uncrossed her hands.

"One second." She slightly closed the door and raced away. I heard a few words but I couldn't make out what they said. Skylar came back ... With Brent. UGHH

"You can come and play Nash." Skylar fully opened the door and I walked in.

"But Nash I will totally beat you cause I'm like pro at this game" Brent said in the most girlyest voice that a guy can do. Me and Skylar laughed.

We got to the room with the xbox in it and started playing the game. We did the 3 player and we played a song. Of course brent one. We continued to play for 2 hours until we couldn't laugh anymore and we were to tired to move.

This day was so much fun. Well only the past 2 hours. The rest was kinda messed up.

"That was so much fun." Skylar said while still laughing.

"Now let's play a killing game or something." Brent and Skykar nodded and we put in Call of duty GHOSTS. Skylar wasn't firmiliar with the game even though it was hers, but all she did was stand in a corner and wait for someone to see her.

I have to admit it was a pretty good technique. Skylar got killed a lot so she rage quit. She left the room to get water and me and Brent had a lil chat.

"So brent are you and Skylar dating?"

"Um I'm not sure but I hope so." He smiled but I was dead serious.

"I'm just letting you know THAT YOU DONT EVER EVER EVER HURT MY BEST FRIEND. Got it?"

He nodded his head and we continued to laugh and play he game like we didn't say anything.