Chapter 32 ( THE END)

Skylars POV
"Well that ruined the fun."
"Nash." I groaned in annoyance.
"I get it, the feeling between us isn't mutual, but that doesn't mean you have to constantly remind me that you don't like me." He said and got up.
"No Nash I'm trying to fix this, not make it worse!"
I yelled, following him up the stairs. Everything I say always comes out wrong. Whenever I try fixing something, it never works out. It's like there's no point in trying to fix something that's only going to get worse.
"Stop trying to fix this by making me feel worse. That's not helping. I may have been madly in love with you a few moments ago, but it's very difficult to continue to love a person that doesn't love you back and just makes you feel worse. Just stop talking to me, please." He says and walks away.

I never realized how much I fucked up. My intentions were not to make him feel even worse, but now he probably won't even talk to me. And we are graduating this year too. We are supposed to be making memories that we want to remember, not arguments that will make us never speak again.

( a/n I know, a lot of time skipped, but oh whale. It's my book)
- 3 years later.

After I graduated highschool, I felt like I was going to succeed in getting a good job. I felt proud. But that was the only thing I was proud of. I still remember how stupid I was and how me and Nash had and on and off relationship. All those memories will be stuck in my head whether I like them or not.
I am still in university because I want to become a teacher, and it takes more then 3 years to become one.
For now, I have a job at a clothing store. I moved to New York since majority of my family lives here, besides my mom.

I was walking to the store I worked at. It was quite close to my apartment so I usually walk instead of driving.

"Hi Claire." I say to one of the girls I work with. I went in the back room and took off my jacket and put it on top of a chair.

I walked out and took over Claire's spot at the Cash register since it was her break. The shop had a few people in it. It was only noon, so I wasn't expecting the usual crowd we get. I yawned and rested my elbows on the counter.
A lady walked up to where I was so I quickly straightened my back and acted very happy and awake. I scanned her items, put them in a bag and gave them back to her. Another person walked into the store. I continued to slouch and be lazy until another person walked up to me.

The boy walked up to me. He was looking down at the clothes he had in his hand. He put them on the table and looked up. My eyes widened and so did his.

"Uh- is this all you will be purchasing today?" He nodded and I just scanned his items.

"Skylar?" He asked.

"Yes, that would be me. Its been quiet some time since we've last seen each other." I said with a fake smile.
"I almost didn't recognize you." He said.
"Well I died my hair brown and I took off my braces, so ya, I guess my appearance did change quite a bit." I said and laughed nervously.
"So tell me about yourself. We have some catching up to do." He said and put his elbow on the counter.
"Well I', in university and I'm trying to become a teacher, and until then, I work here." I say with a shrug.
"What about you?"
"I'm trying to be an actor. Like in big movies and stuff. How about we talk about what both of us have been doing in the past 3 years, over a dinner?"

I raised my eyebrows.
"Last time I remembered you hated me."

"People change over time. I'm sure we both matured and are over what has happened in the past, right."

I nodded my head in response.

"Then is it a date?" He asked.
"It's a date." I tell him.

I was happy that I saw Nash again. We've both changed. It's like we are complete strangers to each other, but a fresh start is nice sometimes. It's better to forgive and forget then to be stuck in the past.

Nash forgave me for being such an idiot, and he gave me a second chance. Why you ask? That is something I don't know. I would've thought he would've taken his bag and left, but no. He started a conversation and hopefully, a new relationship.

THE END

A/N
Sorry for the shitty ending, but like I said a few chapters ago, I WANTED TO GET THIS STORY OVER WITH.
I have a shawn mendes fanfiction that I'm proud of so far and i really want to start my luke Hemmings fanfics
So follow me and read my shawn mendes fanfic and this is the end I guess
BYE