Chapter 21

Nashs POV

Of course I was not comfortable with Brent at Skylars house.

It's kind of obvious that he has a thing for her.

But to bad for him she's taken. And I'm not letting him ruin it.

Brent crossed his arms against his chest and sat down on the couch next to Skylar.

He put his arm around her shoulder. Her eyes widened.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Well time to break the news to him.

"You do realize she has a boyfriend, right?" He nodded his head looking overly confident.

"It's me." Brent said as if I was stupid.

"Your kidding me right?" I said.

"Is this guy for real?" I asked Skylar while gesturing to Brent.

Skylar shifted uncomfortably and wiggled out of Brent's arm around her.

"Sorry Brent but I do actually have a boyfriend." Skylar said as she stood up and continued.

"And that's all bullshit because one, you never asked me out. And two , you have never kissed me"

"Oh" was all he managed to say before he quickly walked out the door.

Skylar sighed and continued eating her cereal. She looked relieved but also a bit annoyed.
I hugged her from behind and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Something wrong" I asked

She just shook her head.

"How about we go out today, you know just you and m-"

I was interrupted by Skylars mom walking into the kitchen.

"And what's going on in here?" She asked while smiling.

I quickly got my arms off of Skylar and awkwardly stood there.

"Oh nothing..." I said and scratched the back of my neck.

"Ok then" she said and walked out.

But before walking out the door she yelled "I told you two that you would end up dating"

Me and Skylar both started laughing. Once we stopped laughing, I continued to talk about what I was saying before.

"So how about that date?" I asked

"Sure, but I have to get ready first. Might take awhile."

And with that she walked up her stairs.

Skylars POV

I just wasn't in a really good mood today. I want to hang out with Nash and all but I'm just in a bad mood. Nobody wants to hang out with a girl on their period. Not even Starbucks can brighten my mood.

I lazily walked up the stairs to get ready.

Since it's a regular summer day, might as well just wear normal shorts and a shirt.

I put on a plain white shirt, yes I'm boring, and black shorts. I'm dressed like a panda today.

I walked into the bathroom to do something to my messed up hair.

I just decided to put a high ponytail, I'm to lazy to straighten my hair and shit.
I put on foundation and concealer since I look tired as fuck. I also put on mascara and eyeliner and walked back down the stairs.