Chapter 12

SKYLARS POV

***next day**
I woke up and groaned. I hate mornings.

I got up, brushed my teeth, got dressed, and put my hair in a high pony tail with a black bow.

It was noon. I have a habit of waking up late. I walked downstairs and my mom was sitting on our dining room table, drinking coffee and eating a sandwich.

"Hi mom. I'm going to go out to eat. Bye."

I waved at her and she smiled and waved back.
I grabbed my phone and left.

Since it was lunch, I walked to a burger place around the corner.
I walked inside the burger place and stood in line. I awkwardly stood there.

I noticed two people I was trying to ignore walk right through the door. I let out a deep breath and turned my head.

I feel like whenever I don't want a certain person around me, they ALWAYS end up around me.

I ordered my burger, with my drink and walked out of line. As I was walking, someone tapped on my shoulder. It was Nash.

"Hi Skylar." He said smiling.

I put on a fake smile and turned my heels, but Nash grabbed my arm so I turned back around.

Now I'm dizzy.

"What's wrong?" Nash asked.

"I don't want to interrupt your date with your girlfriend." I shrugged after I said that.

"Oh.. Ya me and Emma are back together...." He looked over at Emma and she had an evil smirk on her face. "
Well your right. I am on a date. I can't talk to you since I have a girlfriend. Now bye Skylar."

He said looking down. He looked sad.

He turned around and walked up to Emma and put his arm around her.

I stood there, with the most confused and disgusted facial expression.

Did he really just say that? I quickly walked to a table. I sat down and ate my burger like a turtle.

I have no one now. Nash apparently can't talk to me now since he has a girlfriend so now I'm alone. Ever since me and Nash were little, I didn't think I needed any other friends, so I didn't bother making any.
We were each other's best friends, but when you get older everything changes and won't go back to how it used to be.

I walked home, looking down and not caring if I get hit by something.

But I managed to get home without anything hitting me.

I opened my door and slammed it shut.

"And what happened to you?" My mom asked.

Whoops, I didn't realize she was home.

"Stupid people." I said then sighed and took a seat on the couch.

"Any boys In Particular?"

"Nash" I said quietly.

"Oh now what did he do?"

"Well, I went to the burger place, saw Nash with his girlfriend that is a slut, he came up to me, told me he couldn't talk to me anymore, and walked away."

She sighed.

"Aren't you two best friends apparently?"

"Not anymore."

I went outside again. I took my penny board and decided that it would be nice for me to make new friends that won't ditch me.

I skateboarded past the beach and to the little shops around it.

I walked to an icecream store and saw Cameron sitting there.

He is probably waiting for someone so I won't bother him.

But then I heard my name being called.

I turned around and saw Nash. I turned back around and stood inline.

I took my icecream and noticed Nash has not left yet and he was walking my way.

I looked over at Cameron and sat down infront of him.

"Hi Cameron. Nice to see you here." He looked up and smiled at me.

From the corner of my eye I could see Nash.

"Well now my day just got better." Cameron said and I blushed.

NASHS POV

I wasn't trying to be rude or mean to Skylar when I said that to here at the burger place.

Emma told me that if I didn't say that to Skylar, she would hurt her. And she also said that I'm not aloud to break up with her or she would also hurt her.

But I then realized, Emma is a little weakling and, I already hurt Skylar way more then Emma can hurt her.

So I went to go find her. I saw her at the icecream shop so I called her name.

But then she went to go sit with Cameron.

I always get jealous when I see her with a guy that's not me.

I think I have figured it out now.

I think I just ruined my chances with the one I love.