Chapter 15

NASHS POV

While Skylar was checking her phone, me and Cameron needed to have a little talk

that Skylar is not supposed to hear. I pulled him aside and we spoke in a whisper.

"Ok so we need to talk about Skylar. I know you like her and all, but I don't like her, I love her and I just want to know if you would get pissed if I maybe, asked her out." I said.

He stared at the ground and a few moments later, he looked back up.

"Ok. But please don't hurt her. I know she's your best friend, but I just don't wanna see her hurt."

Cameron said. I nodded in agreement and we both smiled and walked back to Skylar so I could ask her out. I know I know, she just forgave me but I don't want her to get mad at me again and then I have no chance of dating her. We turned around and walked back to Skylar, who by the way look confused as fuck.

Cameron winked at me and walked away, which made Skylar look even more confused.

"What were you guys talking about?" She asks

"Well, we were talking about this." I said as I grabbed her hand and sat on a bench.

"Well what were you talking about?" She asked once again

"Skylar, will you go out with m-" I was interrupted with Skylar crashing her lips into mine.

This felt right. Kissing someone who I trusted with everything and kissing the one girl that I adore.

"Is that a yes?" I asked as I pulled away. Skylar nodded. We walked back him hand in hand. As we reached our neighbourhood, I saw Emma. Oh shit. I put my arm around Skylar very protectively just incase Emma tries to pull something on her. Emma quickly ran up to us.

"Um Nash why do you have your arm around another girl? I'm your girl. Not this."

Emma said gesturing to Skylar.

Skylar stared at the ground and her hair covered her face.

"Incase you haven't realized Emma, you and I are not dating. And I'm happy without you."

She crossed her arms and Skylar looked back up smirking.

"Well I just hope you realize Skylar, that your just a second choice." Emma said like she just won and award.

"Well I hope you realize your only first choice for the biggest whore in school." Skylar said imitating her. Emma stomped her foot and came closer.

"If I'm a whore why have you kissed two guys in one day a couple weeks ago?"

"Bitch puhlease. You kiss more then two guys each hour. And you call me a whore. Bye bitch."

Skylar said as she kissed my check and walked away. Damn that girl is something alright. But she's my special something.

"Nash I told you something bad will happen to her if you talked to her." Emma said.

"We both know she's way to strong for you. Skylar doesn't get put down that easily. She fights back." I said. It is true. You throw the first punch, she'll throw the rest.

"Fine then, I'll unfollow her on Instagram, Twitter and vine." Emma said a bit to proud.

I just started laughing. Is that what girls do to each other to fight?

"Well bye Emma. I hope to never see you anytime soon."

And wit that, I walked back to my house, happy that I now have the girl that I want. Everything is perfect. I just hope Emma was serious about the unfollowing shit so she won't do anything else more serious to Skylar. I can't wait to see Skylar Tommorow.

~A/n sorry I didn't post a chapter yesterday. It wouldn't post it. So here ya go.