Chapter 6

SKYLARS POV

This is the 3rd time that Nash has blew me off.

I continued to sit at the tree. I didn't really have any of my friends from school in my contact list, so I can't text anyone.

I walked over to my house and played flappy bird on my phone. I hit someone and I looked up. Of course it was Nash. He had tears at the rim of his eyes.

He looked the saddest I have ever seen him. Did Emma break up with him? Possibly.

"did Emma break up with you?" He shook his head. I shrugged and walked away. I don't really cry. I get angry instead of crying. I usually break something or go to the soccer field to let my anger out.

It happens a lot.

I decided to grab my wallet and make my way into a little plaza near my house. There was an icecream shop, a pizza place, a little drug store, a walk in clinic, a grocery store, and a couple of restaurants.

I decided to go to the drug store to buy some new makeup. I was making my way to the aisle with the makeup, when something caught my eye. I backed up and looked to my left. I saw Brent with a girl. I sighed a bit too loud. I continued to walk forward. I got some mascara, foundation, and concealer. That's all I really use. Occasionally I put on eye shadow and eyeliner. I walked around the store and ended up in the junk food aisle. I picked out chips and sour patch kids, and also starbursts.

I slowly walked to the cashier. I waited in line. I felt someone continuesly tap my shoulder. I turned around to see brent without a girl. Maybe she was a fan and they were taking pictures.

"Hey Skylar." He said with a small smile on his face.

"Hi." I gave him a small smile and turned around to pay for my things. I grabbed my bag with my stuff in it and walked out.

"Skylar wait." Brent jogged up to me. I stopped walking.

"Yes?"

"I wanted to know if we could hangout. Like at the park or something." I smiled. Finally I have someone who probably won't ditch me.

"Of course. C'mon Lez go to my house." He smiled and I held his wrist and skipped to my house.

When I got to my complex, I saw Nash and Emma hugging each other and being all....BLEEH!

I rolled my eyes and walked past Nash's house. I saw him look at me over Emma's shoulder. I just stuck my tongue out at him. I am too childish for relationships.