Chapter 26

Skylars POV

We walked out and went to my house.

Olivia still seems shocked about what happened. I don't understand why though.

"Olivia, why do you seemed so... I don't know.. Shocked?"

She looked at me as of I were crazy.

"You're friends with Nash?!"

"I'm not sure anymore, we used to be the bestest of friends 2 years ago, last year we were best friends, but he couldn't be seen with me at school, and now, well we kinda had a little argument."

I say and shrug.

We walk into my house.

"Shawn why haven't you been talking?" I ask him, while putting my bag on a chair.

"You know I don't like Nash and I prefer not talking about him."

He says.

I nod my head.

I wouldn't like Nash or wouldn't want to talk about him either if I was Shawn. I mean like seriously, being rude to someone on the first day? You want them to feel welcomed not make them hate the school.

-next day-

Today I wore black leggings, and nirvana shirt. I did my same makeup and hair as yesterday.

Nothing special.

"Bye mom" I say and walk out the door.

I see Shawn and he looks like he has no clue where he should be walking.

He's a bit further from me so pick up my pace.

I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I turn my heels and see Nash. I roll my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked, sounding very annoyed.

"Can we please talk?"

"About what? There is nothing to talk about."

"Can you atleast tell me why you hate me now?"

"I don't hate you.. I just strongly dislike you." I say and turn around and run up to Shawn.

His brown hair was styled the same way it was yesterday. He wore jeans and a plain black shirt.

I grab his hand and lead him to where the school is.

"You gave me a heart attack!" He says dramatically and holds his heart.

I let go of his hand and walk beside him.

I look at him and he rolls his eyes.

I was confused. What did I do?

I look to my left and see Nash there. I look over back at Shawn and he's looking down.

Nash put his arm around me.

"We didn't finish talking."

I pushed his arm off me.

"Nash don't touch me."

"Someone's a bit pissy today"

"Someone's being extra stupid today." I say, copying him.

-

Most of my days consisted of the same thing; Nash being annoying, eating lunch with Olivia and Shawn, and hanging out at one of our houses after.

I walk out my house with my sweater on.

It has been getting colder, I mean it is November now.