Happy Family

Sebastian's POV:
Me, Claude, and Miracle are on vacation for mine and Claude's honeymoon; I hadn't told Claude or Miracle that I am pregnant yet, I'm planning to surprise them both during dinner tonight. Me and Claude had decided to go to a beach that is ten miles away from town.
I stood out on the balcony of the vacation house watching Miracle who seemed to be enjoying the beach. She is smiling and laughing as she ran across the shore. Seeing her smile and hearing her laugh always makes me happy because I know that she's happy.
I smiled and placed my hand on my stomach, feeling the tiny bump, "I can't wait to see you soon my sweet little one, I love you very much" I said. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.
"Who you talking to my love?" Claude asked me.
"I'm just talking to myself" I said, lying.
"And what are you talking about to yourself?"
"I'm talking to myself about how perfect my life has become; I have a wonderful husband who is my best friend and a beautiful little girl who I love to see smiling everyday. I love you both so much," I turned around and put my arms around Claude's neck and kissed his lips.
Claude kissed me back and pulled away, smiling at me. "I love you Sebastian, you and Miracle mean the whole world to me."
I smiled, "Our family is so perfect" I said.
Claude smiled at me and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and cupped his cheeks with my hands and I kissed him.
I can't wait tonight until dinner to announce that baby number two is on its way. Mine and Claude's love is so strong​, I'm so glad that I can wake up every morning knowing that I have​ a husband and a beautiful daughter in my life.
We're a happy family