Made It To Hell

Miracle's POV:
I was going to Hell, mom and dad weren't there to stop   me either, whether they like it or not, I'm not coming home, it's there fault I ran away in the first place.
I ran through the woods, carrying my bag of clothes on my shoulder; I'm planning to go into the one place in the woods where mom and dad lived at a long time ago, the old cabin, I bet that cabin is old and dusty by now since it's been ten years when we moved out of it.
About two hours of walking through the woods, I finally made it to the cabin, and to my surprise it was still standing. I walked onto the porch, the door was unlocked surprisingly. I walked into the cabin and got a few items I needed​; a box of matches, five black candles, a small clear glass bowl, and a dagger.
I walked out of the cabin with the items in hand and sat the on the ground, I picked up a stick off the ground and drew a pentagram into the ground, I then placed the black candles around the pentagram and lit them up with the matches, after that was done I placed the bowl in the middle of the pentagram. Everything was set up, now for the last thing I needed to do, I took the dagger and cut my wrist deep until it was dripping a whole bunch of blood; I held my wrist over the bowl and started to bleed into it.
Suddenly, the pentagram I drew into the ground started to glow a bright shade of red; and before I knew it, the pentagram turned into a giant hole into the ground and I fell right into it.
I screamed in terror as I fell down the dark hole, I closed my eyes, hoping I would quit falling. Soon enough I landed hard onto the bottom of the hole. I stood up, dusting the dirt off my clothes, then my eyes widened when I looked up:
I was surrounded by trees, there were deer that looked like skeletons with red eyes, the grass was tall and the color amber, the sky was a dark shade of red, and last but not least, fire was everywhere and it was really hot.
It didn't take me long to realize where I was at; I was in Hell, I finally made it to Hell.