Love

Miracle's POV:
Today I was hanging out with Ciel and I was really excited​ about it.
I went to the park and saw Ciel sitting by the fountain waiting for me.
He looked up at me and smiled, he stood up and ran towards me, he hugged me tight and I hugged him back tightly.
"Miracle, you're back, you're finally back. I missed you so much" he said.
"I missed​ you too, Ciel" I said smiling.
"By the way Miracle, I got a question to ask you" Ciel said, he was blushing and he looked away.
"Yes Ciel, what is it?"
"Will you..... Um, will you be my girlfriend?"
I giggled and I hugged him, "Yes, of course I will Ciel, I love you and I'm glad to have you as a best friend."
"I love you too," he hugged me back, "Please don't ever run away again."
"I will never run away again.... I promise."
"Miracle, sweetie, it's time to go home" I heard my mom holler.
"I got to go Ciel, I'll see you at school tomorrow," I gave him a tiny kiss on the cheek and towards my house.
"How was spending time with Ciel go?" Mom asked me.
"He asked me to be his girlfriend so it was wonderful​, I also kissed​ his cheek."
"So cute, young love" mom said smiling.
I giggled and ran inside the house and ran upstairs and to my room.
Claude's POV:
I saw Miracle run past me up the stairs, I looked at Sebastian, "What is she so happy about?"
"Young love is why she's happy, Ciel asked her to be his girlfriend, she said yes and kissed his cheek."
"Oh my goodness, she's too young" I said laughing​ a bit.
"Don't worry Claude, she's ten, I don't think she knows what love really is just yet."
"True...."
Sebastian walks up to me and he rests his head on my shoulder.
"It's been a while since we had sex, my body craves your​ cock" he purred in my ear.
I smirked and picked him up, "I'm going to do some inappropriate stuff to your body I haven't done yet, you'll be screaming my name so loud that the whole town will here you."
"Oh Claude, you're making me so hot, and so horny already, fuck me as hard as you want."
I smirked and carried him upstairs to our room; I laid him down on the bed, I closed the door and locked, when I turned around, he was already naked and on his hands and knees.
This is going to be the best sex we had yet.