Sebastian V.S Hannah

Sebastian's POV:
The contractions​ are right on top of each other, I'm trying my best to ignore them but I can't, I forgot how bad they hurt but I suppose it's better than the last time; I don't want to say anything until we find Miracle.
I looked at Claude, "We need to find her now​."
He nodded and we thought for a minute about where she could be.
"Where do you think she's at?" He asked.
"You were the one who said the way to find her was to put ourselves in her shoes" I snapped.
He looked at me surprised but shrugged it off, "Okay let's think, where would you go if you was her."
I thought a minute until I thought about where she could possibly be.
"I think I know where she's at, I think ​she could possibly be in the woods, if you think about it, that's her favorite place she would go to." I grabbed Claude by the arm and ran into the woods.
We ran far back into the woods, until I caught a familiar scent; Miracle was close by.
"Claude, she's close by! I just know it!" I said with excitement.
Miracle's POV:
I was sleeping, curled up in a fetal position on the ground..... until I heard someone yelling:
"Miracle, Miracle sweetie, where are you?!"
My parents were here. I stood up and started running, yelling back, "I'm here mom, I'm here dad! I'm here!" Suddenly I felt an arm around my throat and I got lifted off the ground; I looked up and saw Hannah, she was holding a gun towards my head.
"You and your mother are the reason why I can't have Claude, so I'll just have to kill you and kill your mother in order to have him all to myself.
"I don't think so" I heard a familiar voice say, I saw mom standing there, he looked like he was ready to attack.
"Dare step closer birdie, I'll just have to kill you too" Hannah said.
"Mom, help me" I pleaded."
Sebastian's POV:
I had to think fast and quick, I left Claude behind so I'm by myself with Hannah and Miracle, Hannah has a gun which makes things worse, but I need to help Miracle one way or another, I need to help my little girl, even if I am in labor.
"Please don't kill her, kill me instead," I said holding my hands up in surrender.
"No mom don't do it!" Miracle cried.
Hannah grinned and let go of Miracle, causing her to fall onto the ground.
"Looks like you'll do anything for your daughter, oh well, I can kill you instead," her eyes turned a bright pink and her pupils became slits.
"Come at me then" I said.
Hannah charged right after me but I moved out the way which caused her to growl at me and I laughed. "What? I told you to kill me, why didn't you?" I teased.
"You fucking trickster!" She pounced right on top of me which caused me to stumble, I fell to the ground right onto my stomach.
I cried out in pain as I fell onto my stomach and my eyes widened when I felt the warm water run down the inside of my legs.
"Mom!" I could hear Miracle cry.
"Looks like the baby's coming now" Hannah said with a smirk, "You're in no condition to fight me now."
"I would hold your tounge if I was you" I plunged my hand right into her chest which made her cough up a hole bunch of blood; I ripped her heart out of her chest and she fell dead onto the ground.
I managed to stand up, when I did, I Miracle ran over to me and hugged me.
"Mom, I'm so sorry I ran away from home."
"Miracle, it's okay, you had every right to be upset," I hugged her back " I'm so glad that you're okay, I love you so much, I don't know what I would do without you."
Miracle looked at me and smiled, "I love you too, mom, I love you and Dad both."
I was about to say something else but the contraction started overlapping, they caused me to double over and put my hands on my stomach.
"Mom are you okay?!" Miracle asked worriedly.
I shook my head, "I need you to find your father now and quick, the baby is coming!"