Getting Impatient

Third Person's POV:
Claude and Sebastian made it to the woods and to the cabin, they found what Miracle had left on the ground, the pentagram was still drawn into the dirt, the candles still circling it, the box of matches were left open, and the dagger was left in the bowl.
Sebastian's POV:
"There has to be some other way to get to Hell" I said.
"I'm afraid not, my love, I thought that we have to put ourselves in her shoes if we want to find her."
I nodded in understanding.
Claude knelt down and  lit the candles, he then picked up the dagger. "Hold out your wrist" he instructed.
I did as told and held out my wrist; he cut my wrist deeply with the dagger, I held my wrist over the bowl and bled into it. Claude did the same.
The pentagram started glowing a bright red and there was a gigantic hole that formed into the ground.
Claude's POV:
"Okay, on the count of three, were going to jump," I held onto Sebastian's arm tightly and he held on more tightly. "Okay..... 1..... 2.....3."
We jumped and fell what seemed like to be an hour until we landed to the bottom, it was hot and I saw fire surrounding trees and the​ grass; we made it to Hell.
I looked at Sebastian but frowned when I saw that he had a hand on his stomach and breathing in and out. "Sebastian, are you okay?" I asked worried.
"I'm fine, the baby just keeps kicking" he replied.
I nodded, I looked around at the scenery in Hell, it hasn't changed much since I been here which was hundred years ago.
Sebastian's POV:
I looked at Claude, "Shall we look for her now​?" I asked hiding the pain in my voice, I felt another horrible contraction, they were becoming more closer together.
I hope we find Miracle and quickly..... I don't know how much longer the baby can wait, I'm getting impatient each minute.