Accused Of Cheating

Claude's POV:
I quickly broke free from the handcuffs and stood up, I saw Sebastian and Miracle who looked completely​ shocked​. Sebastian was staring at me like he was about to kill me; if looks could kill, I would already be dead right now.
I walked over to him to try to explain what happened. "Sebastian I can explain....." Suddenly he slapped me hard across the face.
Sebastian's POV:
"No Claude, I don't want to hear it! How dare you lie to me about what's going on between you and Hannah!" I cried.
"But Sebastian, I didn't" he said, he grabbed my shoulders to look at me, but I pushed him back off of me.
"Don't bother apologizing because it's not going to work for me." I took the ring off of my finger and threw it at his feet. I looked at Miracle, "Miracle, go to your room and get your​ clothes packed and go out to the car, I'll be there in a few minutes." She nodded and quickly hurried upstairs.
"Sebastian baby boy, please don't leave me" he begged.
I didn't listen, I looked at Hannah, "He's all yours now, Hannah, hope he can make you happy like he did with me." I ran off crying to the bedroom so I could pack my clothes. I walked down the stairs and to the front door.
I looked at Claude one last time before walking out of the house and slamming the door behind me. I got into the car and started it up.
"Where are we going to mom?" Miracle asked, quietly and not making eye contact with me.
"I took a deep breath and looked at her, "We're going to stay at a old friend's house for a while."
She nodded and didn't say anything else, but all I could see was one tear roll down her face.
Claude's POV:
Sebastian and Miracle left me, I tried to explain but he didn't listen, I guess he was shocked and confused, and mostly hurt.
I would never do anything in my life to hurt Sebastian, I love him so much that I never want to let him go, I want to hold him close in my arms but it's too late now.
Hopefully he'll come back around.
I held the ring in my hand tightly and cried myself to sleep that night, wishing that Sebastian would realize what really happened.