The Baby's​ Coming

Miracle's​ POV:
My eyes widened when I heard him say the baby was coming, I had no other choice but to nod and run off to find dad.
"Please mom, hold on" I said quietly to myself while running. I ran as fast as I could, "Dad, dad, where are you?! Mom needs you, the baby's coming!" I yelled.
Claude's POV:
"Sebastian, where did you go, my love?" I hollered, running through the woods.
"Dad!" I could hear Miracle yell.
When I heard that voice, I ran as fast as I could until I suddenly bumped into her and we both fell to the ground.
"Miracle! My little princess, that goodness you're okay" I said.
"It's good to see you again dad, but you need to hurry; mom's having the baby."
"What right now?!" I asked frantically, me and Miracle stood up and she grabbed me by the wrist and we ran.
"Claude!" I could hear Sebastian yell.
Me and Miracle made it to Sebastian, he was leaning against a tree, his hands on his stomach and he was breathing heavily.
I ran towards him and I placed my hands on his stomach, "Sebastian, how long have you been in labor for?" I asked worriedly.
"Since..... Since this morning and until we got to here. But something isn't right, as I was fighting Hannah, I fell down and fell right onto my stomach, I'm losing blood. Claude..... W-we need to get home quick!" He doubled over and cried out in pain; I picked him up, he was losing blood.
"How are we going to get home?" Miracle asked.
"I'm going to open up a portal" I closed my eyes and started whispering a spell to open up a portal.
A portal opened up, I looked at Miracle, "Miracle, you go first," she nodded and stepped into the portal, I followed behind her with Sebastian still in my arms.
"Claude, the baby's coming now, I-I need to...."
"No Sebastian, whatever you do, don't push" I pleaded.
He nodded and went back to breathing.
Suddenly we all made it back home, and to our house; we stepped out of the portal and I ran up stairs, holding onto Sebastian for dear life.
Sebastian's POV:
I sighed in relief when we were back inside our house, I was losing blood and I was freaking out because of it.
"Mom, are you going to be okay?" Miracle asked, fear and concern was laced in her voice when she talked.
"I'll be okay sweetie, I promise, just wait out here for now.
"Okay Mom."
Miracle's POV:
I hope mom will be okay, I hope the baby will be okay, I don't want to lose them both.