Going To Shop For Baby Clothes

Sebastian's POV:
I woke up the next morning feeling tired, I stayed up all night worrying about this whole Hannah situation, I can be jealous but it's because I love Claude so much that I don't want to lose him; I gave birth to our daughter and I'm pregnant with our new son or daughter.
I stood from bed and smiled, looking at Claude who was still sound asleep. I went into the bathroom, closing and locking the door, I got dressed and got into the shower.
As I was in the shower, I felt as if I was being watched​. I quickly scrubbed my hair and washed up, then got out of the shower. I slipped on a pair of light blue jeans and a long sleeved black shirt. I looked in the mirror and noticed how long my hair has gotten; I combed my hair out and put it up into a ponytail.
I walked back over to the bed and smiled at Claude who was still asleep. I got onto the bed and got on top ​of him and kissed his lips, I pulled away and giggled. "Wake up my handsome sleepy head."
Claude's POV:
I woke up and saw Sebastian who was sitting on my lap and smiling at me. "Good morning darling" I said smiling.
"I'm planning to go shopping for baby clothes and other stuff we need for the baby and I'm going to ask Miracle if she wants to go with me" he said excitedly​.
"Love, you're only three months pregnant, do you really want to go shopping for clothes that early?" I asked him.
He giggled and smiled, "The earlier the better, we can already be prepared for when the baby comes."
I nodded in understanding. "Well then, how about I give you a hundred dollars so you both can buy you everything the baby needs."
"You're the best Claude, thank you." He took my hand and ​placed it on his stomach, I smiled feeling the bump. "Our little princess knows who her daddy is already" he said smiling.
"How do you know it's a girl?" I asked.
"I just have a feeling we're going to have another​ little princess."
I smiled and gave Sebastian six hundred dollars, "Have a wonderful day my love."
Sebastian's POV:
I smiled and kissed his lips, I stood up, smiling and blushing, "I love you Claude." I walked out the room to find Miracle already dressed and eating a bowl of cereal at the table. "Let me guess, you eavesdropped."
"Yes I did." She put the bowl in the sink and jumped up and down with excitement "I'm ready."
I smiled and we walked out the door to the car, ready to go to town. This is going to be a wonderful day.
Hannah's POV:
Get ready Sebastian, I'm going to ruin everything for you."