Sebastian Meets Hannah

Sebastian's POV:
As soon as it got warm outside, I went to the garden so I could water the flowers and trim their thorns. I told Miracle to go play while I trim the thorns off the flowers.
I was humming a little tune to myself as I was trimming the thorns; I enjoy the warm weather and listening to the birds whistling. As I finished cutting the thorns off the bright red roses, I stood up and hollered for Miracle so we could go back into the house.
But when I hollered for Miracle, she didn't respond or nothing, she didn't show up like she's supposed to. I got worried so I hollered for her again, yet there was no response. I felt my heart sink to the pit of my stomach, I had a feeling something bad has happened. I ran quickly to the woods because that's where she usually plays. "Miracle, Miracle where are you?" I called out worriedly. Suddenly I heard Miracle, it sounded as if she was talking to somebody. I kept walking​until I saw Miracle..... And the woman she had told me and Claude about, she was talking to her.
"Miracle!" I yelled, feeling out of breath from running.
She turned around and looked at me, "Mom!" She said surprised.
"How many times have I told you not to go into the woods, stay close to the house where I can see you" I said, trying to catch my breath; I looked at the woman and she smirked at me.
"Hello, my name is Hannah Annafelloz" she said holding her hand out for me to shake.
I shyly shook her hand, "Nice to meet you, I'm Sebastian Faustus" I said quietly.
Hannah smirks and looks at me head to toe, I noticed her eyes darted at my abdomen.
"I see that you are the one who Claude has told me about. I also see that you're pregnant" she said smirking.
I got nervous and took a step back from her which made her giggle.
"Don't be scared of me, I won't bite you."
I look at Miracle, "Miracle, go back to the house, I'll be there in a bit."
"Yes Mom" she said quietly, she headed back to the house.
I look at Hannah with a scowl, "What were you doing in my house this morning?"
Her giggling turned into a dark chuckle and her navy blue eyes glared at me; "I just wanted to see my so called boyfriend, and when he told me that you guys are married and have a child, I decided to stick around for a bit and see how everyone is doing. But let me tell you this, Claude is my boyfriend, you don't even who you married."
"Excuse me, but I do know who I married, I married a nice, caring man with a big heart and a great personality.
"Oh honey, you'll regret that eventually when you find out that Claude isn't who you expected​ him to be."
I got mad at that and I pinned her up against a tree. "I'll tell you this, bitch, Claude is my husband, he is NOT  your boyfriend. I want you to go away and don't ever come around my house again, or else I will kill you."
"Ooh jealous are we? I'll go away, but remember what I said, Sebastian...... Sebastian Faustus."
She pushed me off of her and I ended up falling to the ground onto my rear. She soon disappeared and I sighed in relief.
Hannah's POV:
Soon, Sebastian, soon Claude will be mine again. Get ready for hell, I'm about to turn your marriage upside down.