Forever And Always

Claude's POV:
Me and Sebastian went right rounds of sex, neither of us getting tired.
He was on his back with his legs spread wide open and I pounded into him so hard it was causing him to bleed but he didn't complain to stop, he kept moaning and screaming out my name, I bet the whole town can here him right about now.
"Claude.... Don't stop, fill me deep with your seed, fuck me harder and faster!" He moaned loudly.
I pounded into him more harder​ and faster, going at a fast demonic pace. To this point, Sebastian was moaning and screaming so loud that his voice could possibly shatter glass.
"AH CLAUDE..... I-I'M GONNA CUM!" He screamed.
"M-me too" I moaned, I pounded into him roughly.
He arched his back and screamed loudly as he came all over the bed sheets.
I moaned and came deep inside of him for the eighth time.
We collapsed together on the bed, panting and sweating like crazy.
I put my arms around his waist and kissed his neck.
"I love you, Claude" he said quietly.
"I love you too, my love." I held him closer and he starts crying.
Sebastian's POV:
"Sebastian, love, what's wrong?" He asked, looking me in the eyes.
"Through what has happened over the last nine months, I was worried that we weren't going to last forever. I almost ended our marriage by accusing you for cheating, and Miracle ran away which made things worser..... I thought​everything was going to end right then and there." I buried my face into his chest and cried harder.
"Sebastian, look at me" Claude says pulling away from hugging me.
I looked at him once again.
"No matter what we go through, I promise to remain by your side until the end. I love you Sebastian, I love you no matter how many times we fight, I will love you no matter what. Sebastian, I will always love you forever and and always."
I calmed down and hugged him tightly, "I love you too" I said smiling, "I'll love you forever and always."
I soon fell asleep, cuddled up against him, not worrying about anything else.
He loves me and I love him, forever and always.