Honeymoon Sex

Third person's POV:
It was late at night and Claude and Sebastian were having their fun while Miracle was sound asleep in bed.
Claude had Sebastian laying on his back with his​ legs spread wide open.
Sebastian's POV:
I moaned softly as I felt Claude stick his tongue into my hole; I laced my fingers through his hair and held it tightly as he was eating me out.
"Mmm Claude~" I moaned, closing my eyes and my breathing becoming heavy. I pulled his hair tightly and moaned loudly. I arched my back and moaned loudly, "Claude! Quit eating me out and fuck me hard and fast..... Please!"
Claude's POV:
I quit eating him out and I smirked at him, "As you wish darling."
I began pounding into him hard and fast, hitting his sweet spot and grinded on him.
"Ah Claude! Go faster" he yelled out.
I grinned and pounded right into him as fast as I could. I also began to finger him as I pounded into him.
"Claude!" He screamed, "Harder​! Faster!"
I pounded into him more harder and more faster, I went at a demonic speed which caused him to scream louder.
"Ah! Oh Claude! I-I'm gonna..... I'm gonna cum!"
"M-me too" I grunted.
Sebastian's POV:
I arched my back and scream loudly as I came. I collapsed back onto the bed, panting and sweating.
Claude put his hands on my hips and pulled me close. I kissed his lips and I rested my head on his chest.
"I love you Claude" I said smiling.
"I love you too my love" he said.
I soon fell asleep, resting my head on his chest.