Here Comes Drama

Claude's POV:
Sebastian and Miracle were gone all day, leaving me at home by myself and doing whatever I wanted to do. I decided to make an extra room for the new baby to surprise Sebastian with. I moved all of the old furniture out of it and replaced it with new furniture, I went to get Miracle's​ bassinet out of the attic she had when she was a baby and put it into the room; I got a rocking chair that I spent the last few weeks making and put it into the room, I moved dressers to put the baby clothes in into the room as well. After moving all of the furniture, I stood proud in the room and admired my work, the room actually looked like an actual nursery for a baby.
"I do say Claude, you seem to be early prepared for the baby."
When I heard that voice, I turned around and saw Hannah standing in the doorway​. She was wearing  skin tight, black lace lingerie that showed every part of her body and I got disgusted from it. She walked over to me and traced a finger down my chest. "Hannah get out of my house now" I said with a growl.
"Not until I get that big and thick cock of yours" she said, grinning.
I tried to push her away but she wound up grabbing my hands and handcuffing them behind my back, she pushed me onto the floor and began to kiss me; I managed to kick her in the chest but she didn't let up.
"I will take you away from Sebastian, Claude. I will be your girl again" she said.
"Hannah, I don't love you, I love Sebastian, now go away!" I said loudly, trying to get her to listen.
"No!" She yelled, she kissed me some more.
Sebastian's POV:
Me and Miracle made it back to the house, I got the key to unlock the front door, when I did, we walked into the house but soon stopped in our tracks when we saw what was going on.
I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces when I saw Hannah who was wearing nothing but lingerie and Claude, both of them kissing.
"Dad?!" Miracle cried in shock. I didn't say anything, I just stood there trying to keep​ myself from crying.