Chapter 6: There's a lunatic out to kill me!

(Hello everyone! Okay so since it's Spring Break for me, I'll be hopefully updating my story more during my break. So enjoy! *I DON'T OWN PERCY JACKSON OR THE SERIES*)

Annabeth's POV:

     As soon as I got back to camp, I felt terrified for my boyfriend. He hasn't gotten any sleep, Luke's mom is going to kill him, and now he's part of a secret plan. "What do you want with Percy!?!" I scream at the sky. I went to my cabin and sat on my bed. My mind was frantically trying to find answers. I felt like I was going crazy.

     I couldn't think for the next few days. i just couldn't stand the feeling of losing Percy. I almost lost him in the Titan War, and I'm not going to feel that away again. I loved him, and I never want to lose him. I felt so much pressure in my chest. Just thinking about it made me want to cry. I was lying on my bunk like a lump, when I heard a knock on the door.

     I sat up and trudged to the door. I swung it open to see my happy boyfriend. "Hey Wise Girl-" Percy stopped,"Oh my gods Annabeth, are you okay?" He stepped inside and sat me next to him. He brushed my hair, trying to look into my eyes. "What happened Annabeth?" Percy asked. I did look like a mess. My hair was in a bunch, my eyes were bloodshot, and my skin was pale. "I look like a mess don't I?"

     Percy kissed my forehead gently, and glared at me. "Seriously Annabeth, what happened?" I looked at the floor tearing up,"I just don't want to lose you, ok? I love you Percy, and I don't want to see you leave me. I almost lost you last summer, and I don't want to have that experience again." I started to cry. I laid my head on Percy's shoulder and wept in silence.

     "It'll be fine Annabeth," Percy smiled," I'll be okay. I've escaped from the Underworld,  fought off a cyclops, gone through the Labrynth, and fought off Kronos. I think I can survive for now." Percy continued," And besides, you always find a way to not get me killed." He held me in hid arms, brushing my hair. I couldn't believe him though, he could be killed any minute, but acted like there wasn't a care in the world. Well, I could expect that, he was my Seaweed Brain. "I love you Percy," I whispered. I looked up, and Percy smiled," I love you too Annabeth.

Percy's POV:

     I stepped inside the apartment to here growls. "GAAAA!! BWAHHH!!!!" I reached for Riptide, gripping the pen in my hand. I turned to where I heard the noises. I walked into the hall, and I turned. "GERAAAA!!" I looked inside the bathroom to see my mom puking in the toilet. It looked so gross, I thought I might puke myself.

     My mom turned around," OoHh, Hi PeRcY......" She also looked like a wreck. I thought my life was going to end up as everyone looking like they had a hangover. "Mom, are you starting to have morning sickness?" I wondered. Sally wiped her mouth," Apparently so Percy. Can you help me up?" I picked my mom up and brought her to the couch. I grabbed a big bowl from the kitchen and handed it to her.

     "You need to rest mom," I explained. Sally smiled," Thanks Percy. Since Paul had to go somewhere for work, I've been very lonely." I sat next to my mom," It's fine mom. If you need anything, just call me." My mom looked relieved," Thanks Percy." She hugged me and decided to sleep.

      I went to my room and fell on my bed. I needed a break. I need at least one day where I could be normal. I sighed and my eyes slowly fell. Everthing around me turned black. Then an image popped out. I was at Luke's house again.

     I was inside Mrs. Castellan's room. Everything inside was a mess. There were moldy cookies on the floor. Pictures of Luke as a kid crowded her dresser. Piles of clothes were scattered around the room. Luke's mom was inside her closet looking through something. I walked over to see a big trunk. Inside were weapons, Greek and mortal weapons.

     There were swords, knives, and bows. Arrows were tipped with celetial bronze. Spears were stacked behind the trunk. And there were also modern weapons. There were hand guns, long guns, submachine guns, snipers, machine guns, and many more. Man, for an old lady, she sure likes firearms.

     She went to the back of the closet and grabbed a dummy. Mrs. Castellan also grabbed armor, and put it on. She looked like a lunatic ready for war. She grabbed a sword, and hacked away at the dummy. I stared at her, slashing away. When Mrs. Castellan stapped back, its arms were dangling, and its body had numerous tears. I watched her grab a giant duffel bag, and started shoving weapons  inside. When she was satisfied with her preparations, she said," Here I come Percy Jackson. Prepare to die."

( Hey. So how was it? Is it okay? So I'll be updating a lot this week and for Spring Break. And something else will happen. It's going to be my birthday!!! April 5th if you're wondering. Hehehehe. Ok so I'll update the story. There's more to come. Ok, so bye!! Happy Friday!!!)